he said. We went for practice only on the first two days, and a

#1 von dasg234 , 25.04.2019 13:04

GRAMBLING, La. -- Redmond Brown scored 23 points on 9-of-13 shooting from the field and Grambling State outlasted North Carolina A&T 59-55 to earn its first win of the season on Thursday night.Ervin Mitchell added 13 points and Deonte Hearns finished with 10 points for the Tigers.Grambling State did not shoot the ball well, hitting just 35.2 percent of its shots and 2 of its 16 3-point attempts. However, the Tigers grabbed 14 offensive rebounds and limited themselves to just seven turnovers while forcing North Carolina A&T into 22 giveaways.Davaris McGowens led the Aggies (1-2) with 22 points and a game-high 11 rebounds. Donte Watson added 12 points for North Carolina A&T, which shot 50 percent overall from the field but hit just 3 of 18 from beyond the arc.The game was tied at 31 at halftime.Discount Vans Shoes Ireland . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. Cheap Vans Shoes Ireland . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. http://www.clearancevansireland.com/ . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Wholesale Vans Shoes Ireland Online . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Wholesale Vans Shoes Ireland . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford.When Delhi were battling for a win against Saurashtra in Baroda to stay alive in the knockout race, some 1500 km away an anxious Odisha side was keeping close tabs on the match. With Odisha only one point ahead of Delhis 21, the latters victory would leave Odisha needing to win outright against Jharkhand in their last league game beginning on December 15.However, unlike his team-mates, Odisha captain Govinda Poddar wasnt sweating over the outcome. He was attending a family function in his hometown Rourkela, and had decided to take his mind off the game. His team-mates, though, wouldnt let him be.I wasnt following the scores because I didnt want to be nervous about something I couldnt control. But, every once in a while, someone or the other would ring me up to tell me the score, he told ESPNcricinfo. I would tell them: Yaar, please put the phone down. Tell me at the end if they have lost or not.Not long after, Saurashtra snuffed out Delhis chances by four runs after last man Navdeep Saini was adjudged lbw. As a result, Odisha were into the quarter-finals of the Ranji Trophy for the first time since 2001-02. This time, Poddar didnt mind the phone calls.I have two phones and both started ringing at the same time. Our wicketkeeper Saurabh Rawat, and Ranjit Singh, the opening batsman, were the first guys to call, he said. When I picked up the phones, I heard their excited voices: Dada, we have qualified, congrats. Then, I called our coach Debasis Mohanty and we congratulated each other.Allrounder Biplab Samantray was one of the players who bombarded Poddar with score updates. He was at his home in Cuttack, discussing the match online with his team-mates. We were all sharing updates on our teams Whatsapp group, and whenever my internet slowed down, I would anxiously ask the others what the score was, he said.Its been 15 years since we have qualified for the knockouts, so obviously there is bound to be excitement. It was a dream of mine, personally, to play in the quarter-finals. We have been doing well this season and God has given us another chance to prove ourselves. We had our teams practice session this afternoon and everyone was excited about performing in a big match. Such things dont come easily.Odisha leave for Thiruvananthapuram on Monday for what would now effectively be a practice match against Jharkhand ahead of the quarter-finals scheduled to begin on December 24. Had Delhi won, the trip would have been a lot more tense, especially with what Odisha have gone through in the last week or so.dddddddddddd They were grounded in Dindigul for a week after their last league fixture against Jharkhand was a non-starter following the death of Tamil Nadu chief minister J Jayalalithaa. Poddar called the hotel arrest a new experience that transcended cricket.From December 2 to 8, we were in Dindigul, he said. We went for practice only on the first two days, and a few hours before she passed away on December 5, there were rumours about her passing away. Our local manager feared there could be acts of violence and said we had to return to the hotel, which was about 35 km away from the ground [in Natham]. After we reached the hotel, we couldnt step out until December 8.It was frustrating, but it was a new experience in the sense we got to know a lot of new things. The passing away of a leader of such stature is sad news, and we could see what it meant to the people there.There was some anxiety over Odishas travel plans, and for a brief period, they didnt know the fate of their match against Jharkhand. There was a bit of apprehension over whether we could get out of town or not, and what would happen to the match, he said.So there was a lot of chaos, but all the boys got together and reassured one another that we couldnt afford to worry about the game. Whenever it took place, we had to be ready - there was nothing more we could do. For those five-six days, all we did was wake up, gather in somebodys room and order room-service. That we have bonded well all season has helped.After the team eventually got back to Odisha, they have had well-deserved downtime. Poddar hoped Odisha, rejuvenated by the break, would go further in the tournament. I was very desperate because some of our players have been performing well over the last few years, but still they are not getting to play at a certain level, he said. To come into the limelight, you need to play quarter-finals and semi-finals. Your matches are broadcast live and people know there is a team that is trying hard to come up the ladder.For now, though, Odisha have earned the right to celebrate their biggest achievement in a while. We havent planned a party yet, Samantray said, but we will have something for sure before we start for Trivandrum. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

the game.Mark Recchi: Its inconceivable that Re
ranck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz