ranck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach

#1 von dasg234 , 25.04.2019 13:04

Australias former captain Ricky Ponting has put his hand up for a role with the national team, expressing interest in either a selection or coaching job in the wake of the sides present slump. He recently concluded his coaching tenure with Mumbai Indians in the IPL, and there has been some speculation over whether he may be the right man to help drive the Australian team back to better health.Id consider it. I said from the moment I retired that Australian cricket is me. I love Australian cricket and some of the guys that are playing now, I played cricket with them, Ponting told the Age. Im open to discuss any role with Cricket Australia and whatever they come to me with, Ill talk to my family and if we can make it work then great, because I want the best for Australian cricket and I think Ive got a lot to offer as far as thats concerned.Ponting reflected on the departure of the former selection chairman Rod Marsh and the unforgiving nature of the job. Its a tough job and its a thankless job as well, Ponting said. If you pick a team and it wins, you dont get any credit, but if you pick a team and it loses all of a sudden youre the worst in the world.Its a huge commitment; a massive time commitment. Im still incredibly passionate about the game and about Australian cricket, but its hard to find a role thats going to work both for me and for Cricket Australia.Since his retirement from international cricket in 2012, Ponting has worked in a range of cricket and media roles, and kept in touch with the team. He was among the select circle of people the team performance manager Pat Howard spoke to around the appointment of Darren Lehmann as coach in place of Mickey Arthur in 2013.Wholesale Air Max UK . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Cheap Air Max 97 UK Free Shipping .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. http://www.clearanceairmax97uk.com/ . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Sale Air Max 97 UK . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Cheap Air Max 97 UK Online . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season.The Atlanta Hawks wacky uniform set will look even wackier this season, because theyre adding a racing stripe throwback from the Pete Maravich era. It will make its on-court debut on Jan. 13 and will also be worn on Feb. 24, Marrch 6, and April 6.ddddddddddddlick here for Lukas complete Uni Watch for the 2016-17 NBA season. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

he said. We went for practice only on the first two days, and a
ses, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Ham

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz