nd pick Josh Huff.The Titans added three receivers in

#1 von dasg234 , 18.05.2019 10:44

LONDON --?Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay was adamant Saturday that quarterback Andrew Luck does not have any major problems with his right shoulder.I can tell you Andrews shoulder is not a serious issue, Irsay said at a fan event in London leading up to Sundays game against the Jacksonville Jaguars. It is just something along the way that were monitoring and making sure we practice him and do the right sort of things just until it starts feeling completely 100 percent every day. But its not something that concerns us at all. He can throw it 70 yards. Hes ready to play, and I see him having a great year.Irsay did say that Luck?has to do a better job of protecting himself to ensure he doesnt do anything to hurt himself or the franchise.He has to change the way he plays, only because its just natural that he is not a 22-year-old kid at Stanford who could play tight end or quarterback, Irsay said. He has to understand -- and he learned from the Denver game -- the importance of staying on the field. I think honing his game is the key.Irsay hinted that Luck aggravated his shoulder while trying to tackle Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib after throwing an interception that was returned for a touchdown in a Colts loss.Look, [Luck] throws the interception, hes mad, I know, Irsay said. Do what Peyton [Manning] did. Do a little fox trot and you dont embarrass yourself. But you stay out of the fray. You dont see Aaron Rodgers [do it]. You dont see quarterbacks get involved in those types of frays. Thats when tough things happen.Luck has also been affected by the Colts attempts to solidify their offensive line. In three games, Luck has been sacked nine times and taken 25 additional hits.The Colts have been delicate all season in how they have handled their $140 million quarterback. It started in the preseason when Luck didnt play in the opener against the Buffalo Bills. He was taken out earlier than expected in the third preseason game against the Philadelphia Eagles.Indianapolis has listed Luck on the injury report as did not practice or as a limited participant because of his right shoulder seven times since the start of the season. He missed two games last season with a shoulder injury.Irsay said the team didnt always list Manning on the injury report but had a similar approach with him during his 13 years with the franchise.Theres nothing surgically, trust me, Irsay said about Luck. As the owner who just committed that type of contract, Im telling you that shoulder is not something to be overly concerned about. He is fine. He will play until hes 38, 39 years old. Hes going to be with us for a long, long time. I do not see him missing any games this year, and it is not a big problem whatsoever.Luck has thrown for 913 yards, six touchdowns and two interceptions this season for the Colts (1-2).Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report.China Shoes . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Cheap Authentic Shoes . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. http://www.cheapshoeschina.us/ . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Wholesale Fashion Shoes China . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Cheap Shoes From China . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances.PHILADELPHIA -- In need of wide receivers, the Philadelphia Eagles acquired Dorial Green-Beckham from Tennessee.The Eagles traded versatile offensive lineman Dennis Kelly to the Titans on Tuesday to get Green-Beckham, a talented player who has struggled with consistency and been sidetracked by off-field issues.Obviously, hes made mistakes, Eagles personnel boss Howie Roseman said. Hes a kind-hearted kid and he has the right intentions. And that if you get a chance to really spend some time with him, youll see that. Hes not a locker room cancer at all.Green-Beckham wrote on Twitter: Philly here I come! Much love to all my teammates, coaches and fans in Nashville. Thanks for everything.Tennessee has lost two tackles to injuries since the offseason program started, so Kelly gives them depth behind left tackle Taylor Lewan and rookie right tackle Jack Conklin.Dennis was a guy that we thought would help our football team, that would make us a more competitive position group up there, Titans general manager Jon Robinson said. Hes played three positions. Hes started 15 games in the NFL at (left) tackle, guard and right tackle. So were looking forward to working with him.Green-Beckham was a second-round pick last year after he was dismissed from the team at Missouri and transferred to Oklahoma, where he didnt play a down. He caught 32 passes for 549 yards with four touchdowns and immediately becomes one of Philadelphias most accomplished receivers.He comes in with an opportunity, no promises have been made, Roseman said. We felt comfortable to bring him in here to compete. Hes physically gifted. Hes 6-5, hes 240, he runs a 4.4. Hes got a rare skill set.Now, theres a reason that hes available at this time. Hes got to gget more consistent.dddddddddddd But for us and where we are in development, we thought it was a risk worth taking.Titans coach Mike Mularkey acknowledged a lack of consistency had been an issue with Green-Beckham.Ill say this, the inconsistency -- that was there, Mularkey said. We had many conversations about having back-to-back-to-back days. It wasnt like he wasnt trying, but it never clicked in.The Eagles best receiver, Jordan Matthews, is injured. They signed former Giants second-round pick Rueben Randle in the offseason to add depth, and they also have 2015 first-round pick Nelson Agholor and 2014 third-round pick Josh Huff.The Titans added three receivers in the offseason. Robinson signed Rishard Matthews as a free agent, drafted Tajae Sharpe in the fifth round and signed Andre Johnson at the start of camp.Still, the move caught some Titans players by surprise.Nobody in the locker room was expecting it, receiver Justin Hunter said. They definitely sent out a message today. I definitely do (see some urgency). I feel like everybody is on the chop block. Weve got a new GM and he didnt draft too many people in here. Anybody can go at this point, and were all fighting for a spot.Robinson said he wasnt necessarily intending to send a message.It wasnt a statement, Robinson said. It was just doing what we thought was best for the team. The NFL is a business, and again, weve said it since January, were trying to put the most competitive 90-man team on the field, and we think we did that today.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

e has not been happy with the handling of his Stewart-Haas Rac
ces told ESPN.Wade also met with Bucks owner Marc Las

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz