urse after opening the tournament with consecutive 67s,

#1 von dasg234 , 16.05.2019 13:31

HOUSTON -- James Harden had 26 points, 14 assists and 12 rebounds for his third triple-double of the season to help the Houston Rockets beat the Portland Trail Blazers 126-109 on Thursday night.Harden completed the triple-double in the third quarter. The Rockets rebounded a night after scoring just three points in the final 6 minutes in a 105-103 loss in Oklahoma City.C.J. McCollum led Portland with 26 points, Maurice Harkless had 19, and Damian Lillard 18, his second-lowest output of the season.Rockets starting point guard Patrick Beverley made his season debut after missing the first 11 games following arthroscopic surgery on his left knee. Limited to 25 minutes, Beverley had 11 points, three assists and three blocks.HEAR 96, BUCKS 73MIAMI -- Dion Waiters scored 23 points and Miami beat Milwaukee to end a six-game losing streak.Josh Richardson added 18 points, and Hassan Whiteside had 12 points, 17 rebounds, and eight blocks. The losing streak was the Heats longest since 2008.Point guard Goran Dragic returned for the Heat after missing three games with a sprained left ankle. He had 16 points in 36 minutes.Giannis Antetokounmpo and Tony Snell each had 14 points for the Bucks. They have lost four of five.Richardson hit a corner 3, Whiteside blocked a layup attempt by Antetokounmpo, and Dragic hit a 3 in a flurry of big plays to give Miami an 80-69 lead with 7 minutes left. Miami outscored Milwaukee 29-11 in the fourth quarter.WIZARDS 119, KNICKS 112TIMBERWOLVES 110, 76ERS 86MINNEAPOLIS -- Andrew Wiggins had 35 points, 10 rebounds and four assists to lead Minnesota past Philadelphia.Karl-Anthony Towns added 25 points and 10 rebounds, and Gorgui Dieng had 12 points and 10 boards.Joel Embiid had 10 points and 10 rebounds in 23 minutes after sitting out the front end of Philadelphias back-to-back on Wednesday night. Dario Saric led the way with 16 points, but the 76ers lost their 21st straight road game.WASHINGTON -- John Wall had 23 points and 11 assists and Washington beat New York for its third victory in 11 games this season.New York trailed 108-86 with 4:33 play before scoring 12 straight points. Wall hit two late baskets and four free throws to secure the win.Otto Porter added 21 points for the Wizards. Derrick Rose led New York with 27, Carmelo Anthony had 16, and Kristaps Porzingis 16.Nike SB Schuhe Günstig . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Sale Nike SB Schuhe .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. http://www.nikesbschweiz.ch/ . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Nike SB Schuhe Shop . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Clearance Nike SB Schweiz .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- Two weeks removed from the round of a lifetime, Henrik Stenson was asked to ponder if he left all he had on the west coast of Scotland, a 10-birdie, final-round 63 just 14 days earlier that produced a major championship trophy and memories to be savored.The Claret Jug will forever be part of his trophy case, but it was almost unfair to have to gear up for another major championship so soon. With barely any time to rest or recharge, Stenson, 40, gave it a run Sunday at the PGA Championship, a back-nine double bogey finally derailing his hopes of a second straight major championship.Of course the week took a lot of energy out of me, said Stenson, who shot a final-round 71 to tie for seventh, 6 strokes back of winner Jimmy Walker. We havent got time to recharge. Given all that, Im pretty pleased that I was one of the guys who was up there contending this week. Going to take a lot of positive out of that.Mental fatigue or just not my day ... its hard to say. But I didnt play my best today and I needed to bring a better game today to have a chance.It didnt help that Stenson was unable to play any of the third round on Saturday, which was suspended due to heavy rain and dangerous conditions. He never got on the course after opening the tournament with consecutive 67s, and said it was a missed opportunity.He had to play 36 holes on Sunday -- as did all of those in contention -- and struggled too find any form, even though he shot 67 in the morning to trail Walker by just 2 strokes.ddddddddddddI didnt bring my game and I didnt make a putt all day, I felt like, Stenson said. Despite that, I thought I was hanging good. I was trying to push, which I had to. I was two or three behind coming into the last five or six holes. ... Probably the best shot of the day, a three-quarter 9-iron, I just overcooked it and went long and I made double and that was the end of it for me.That occurred at the par-4 15th, where Stenson was still in the mix, a couple of birdies away from making it interesting. But the double-bogey dropped him back and he played the last three holes in even par.Stenson won his first major two weeks ago then barely had time to enjoy it, as he went home to Sweden for a few days but was besieged with media requests.He came to New Jersey feeling that perhaps the momentum would carry over, and it did for a time. All in all, Im pretty pleased to come off the win at The Open and then be right up there contending the week after, he said.Now it is back to his home in Orlando for the first time since the win at Royal Troon for a few days before heading to Rio de Janeiro, where he will play in the Olympic golf tournament and participate in the Opening Ceremonies on Friday. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

in its two previous appearances at European Championships an
ough in the tank for a 7-3 victory that keeps alive his play-off hope

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz