t to linger with his team.Our guys tur

#1 von dasg234 , 15.05.2019 11:58

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook recorded his fourth consecutive triple-double and ninth of the season Wednesday in the Thunders 126-115 overtime win?over the Washington Wizards.Westbrook entered the game needing only four rebounds to maintain his triple-double average. He accomplished that in the first quarter, making him the first player since Oscar Robertson to average a triple-double into December.Wednesdays final tally: 35 points, 14 rebounds and 11 assists.Uhhh, yeah, Thunder guard Victor Oladipo said when asked if hes ever amazed by Westbrook. Ill be out there, and some of the things he does are unreal, bro.Westbrook struggled shooting for most of the game, hitting only seven of his first 28 shots. But with 8.5 seconds remaining, he hit a step-back 3-pointer that sent the game into overtime. In the extra frame, Westbrook outscored the Wizards 14-10, hitting four of his six attempts in overtime and finishing 12-of-35 from the field.Never stop believing in yourself and the capabilities of doing what you can do on the basketball floor, Westbrook said. Regardless of if Im missing shots, there are other ways I can impact the game, and I try to find a way to insert myself throughout the game.Said coach Billy Donovan, When he goes through difficulties, he focuses more, and I think thats really unique.The Thunder led by as many as 16 but fell behind by seven with 3:32 remaining. Westbrook sparked the comeback, tipping in a missed shot, setting up Andre Roberson for a 3, setting up Oladipo for a jumper, hitting a layup and capping the run with the 3.In overtime, Westbrook started his scoring by beating Otto Porter Jr. and Kelly Oubre Jr. on a missed Thunder free throw, which he put back. He continued by closing the Wizards with a flurry of jump shots.For me, every play matters, Westbrook said. You have to see whats going on in the game, and you can always impact the game in different ways. Thats the type of player I am, trying to find ways to impact the game, whatever is going on.Center Enes Kanter joked, I gotta start boxing him out. Hes not leaving any rebounds for the bigs.Through 20 games, Westbrook is averaging 31.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 11.3 assists. The Thunder are 7-2 when he records a triple-double.Four consecutive triple-doubles ties the longest streak of his career, a feat he pulled off during the 2014-15 season. This is the 46th triple-double of Westbrooks career, placing him alone in sixth all time, ahead of?LeBron James.Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys China . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Authentic Football Wholesale . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. http://www.cheapfootballchina.com/cheap-dallas-cowboys-jerseys-china_95w.html . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Football Jerseys China . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Cheap Miami Dolphins Jerseys China . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat.BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Orioles set a major league record by hitting four home runs in the first inning before making an out.Unfortunately, they still had eight innings left to play.Wade Miley and a host of Baltimore pitchers struggled for much of the game, and the Orioles wasted five homers in a 15-8 loss to the Houston Astros on Friday night.Coming off a six-homer performance on Thursday, the Orioles picked up where they left off against Houston starter Collin McHugh, becoming the first team in the modern era (since 1900) to open a game with four home runs before making an out, according to STATS.Adam Jones hit McHughs first pitch into the seats in left field and Hyun Soo Kim singled before Manny Machado, Chris Davis and Mark Trumbo homered in succession.But Houston answered with a five-run second to go up 6-5. Jose Altuve capped the surge with a two-run double with two outs to chase Miley, who matched the shortest start of his career.It was terrible. Its embarrassing for that to happen, he said. I flat-out stunk.The left-hander is 0-2 with a 9.53 ERA in four starts since being traded from Seattle on July 31.He wasnt the only culprit. Five Baltimore pitchers combined to give up a season-high 15 runs and 18 hits.I know hes frustrated, but hes not the only one who struggled pitching tonight, manager Buck Showalter said.Altuve homered and had five RBI to help the Astros end a five-game skid. George Springer went 4 for 5 with a home run for Houston, which also got long balls from Evan Gattis and Teoscar Hernandez.Chris Devenski (2-4) allowed one hit in four innings for the Astros after McHugh yielded seven runs and nine hits in three innings.I dont know if Ive ever been blitzed like that before in my career, the right-hander said. Todays game in general was kind of a crazy.Springer provided a glimpse of things to come by hitting a leadoff hhomer on the fifth pitch from Miley.ddddddddddddAfter the teams traded five-run innings, Baltimore went up 7-6 in the third and Houston pulled even in the fourth.The Astros took a 9-7 lead against Ubaldo Jimenez (5-10) in the fifth. Hernandez blooped an RBI single to center and Springer greeted Tyler Wilson with a run-scoring single.Pedro Alvarez homered in the bottom half before Houston pulled away in the sixth, getting a two-run homer from Altuve and a solo shot from Gattis.Showalter doesnt expect this defeat to linger with his team.Our guys turn the page very quickly, just like their team did before tonights game, he said.Trumbo, who leads the majors with 36 homers, shrugged off the loss.Its going to happen throughout the course of the year, he said. Weve had a lot of good times, and some not-so-good times, and this will be one of them. Everyone is this room has dealt with it many times before. Its not easy to brush off, but I think were equipped to do it.ROSTER MOVESAstros: Optioned reliever James Hoyt to Triple-A Fresno and recalled Brad Peacock from the same club. We need some fresh arms up here, manager A.J. Hinch said.Orioles: Optioned Wilson to Triple-A Norfolk after the game.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: OF Jake Marisnick got the night off as he tries to work through a sore groin. Hes played in only two games since Aug. 11. Hes not moving quite at full speed, Hinch said.Orioles: OF Joey Rickard (thumb) wont be ready to play when rosters expand on Sept. 1, Showalter said.UP NEXTAstros: Mike Fiers (8-6, 4.66 ERA) makes his 88th career start Saturday, facing the Orioles for the first time.Orioles: Chris Tillman (15-4, 3.46) gets the call after having his start Wednesday pushed back because of a sore right shoulder. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

on Eskimos and last season with the Saskat
ndings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz