ook a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. KITZBUEH

#1 von dasg234 , 14.05.2019 13:04

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Losing is one thing. Justin Gatlin didnt expect hed get booed at the Olympic 100-meter final, too.We all have respect for each other, the American sprinter said of his fellow competitors. Id like to see everyone have respect in the audience, as well.Gatlins doping history -- hes served two bans -- has always been a part of his rivalry with Usain Bolt. Sometimes, Bolt vs. Gatlin has even been characterized as good vs. evil.When Gatlin walked out for the 100 final in Rio de Janeiro, the boos resounded around the Olympic Stadium because of that. He said he didnt focus on them, and rather looked out at the red, white and blue U.S. flags up in the stands. But the way he scrunched up his face when the crowd bellowed at him suggests he did notice.As did Bolt.It was surprising. Ive never heard, Ive never seen it happen before, Bolt said. But I guess some people are more vocal than others.It was a bittersweet night for Gatlin -- he won a silver medal -- yet the race had been built up as a great chance for him to beat Bolt in an Olympic final. Greeted by those boos, Gatlin then saw Bolt race past him to an historic third Olympic title in the 100 meters.Surely hurting, the 34-year-old Gatlin put on a brave face.I have the utmost respect for Usain, said Gatlin, who won Olympic gold at the 2004 Athens Games and bronze four years ago in London. Away from the track, hes a great guy, hes a cool guy, there is no rivalry between us. There is no bad blood. Im a competitor, hes a competitor and he has pushed me to be the athlete that I am today. I hope he can say the same for me.Bolt did that, too.I personally think hes a great athlete, Bolt said. He shows up and pushes you to run fast and be at your best at all times.Cheap Air Max 97 Womens . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Cheap Air Max 97 China . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.airmax97clearance.com/ . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Cheap Air Max 97 Mens . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Discount Air Max 97 . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. KITZBUEHEL, Austria -- Seeded Spanish players Albert Montanes and Marcel Granollers won in straight sets to reach the second round of the bet-at-home Cup on Monday. The only seeded players in action on the opening day, No. 7 Montanes served eight aces in defeating Adrian Ungur of Romania 6-4, 6-2, and No. 8 Granollers beat Mate Pavic of Croatia 7-6 (2), 6-2. Granollers saved all six break points. He will next play Horacio Zeballos of Argentina, who beat Martin Fischer of Austria 7-5, 1-6, 6-3. Leonardo Mayer of Argentina defeated Kenny De Schepper of Frrance 6-4, 6-4 to set up a second-round match against top-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany.dddddddddddd Dominic Thiem rallied from 4-1 down in the second set to beat Andrey Kuznetsov of Russia 6-2, 7-5. It was the first ATP match this season for the 268th-ranked Thiem because of a viral illness. He will play fourth-seeded Jurgen Melzer in an all-Austrian clash. Daniel Gimeno-Traver of Spain conceded only nine points on serve in routing Antonio Veic of Croatia 6-1, 6-3. The top four seeded players have a bye in the opening round. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

e time for him to make a fresh start at a new AFL club.Ballant
e this year. He is a five-time champion at the U.S.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz