etch against 11th-seeded David Goffin, dropping serve in the 11th game of the third set and losing 4-6, 6-3, 7-5.The Argentine,

#1 von dasg234 , 14.05.2019 13:03

ARLINGTON, Texas -- The Texas Rangers still have the best record in the American League and are the only defending division champion in the majors going into the All-Star break on top this season.But the Rangers definitely need this extended midsummer break.Max Keplers grand slam was one of four homers by the Minnesota Twins as the team with the ALs worst record beat Texas 15-5 on Sunday. It was the Rangers ninth loss in 12 games.There are points in the season where they dont look so well, dont feel so well. Today capped all that off. Hopefully, thats the bottom, manager Jeff Banister said. Theres some times when youre not playing well, you kind of hope for a rainout. We get a four-day rainout.The Rangers (54-36) have a 5 1/2-game lead over Houston in the AL West, their largest ever at the break -- but they led the division by 10 games less than two weeks ago.These four days come at a perfect time for us, shortstop Elvis Andrus said.Keplers slam came with two outs in the fifth off A.J. Griffin (3-1), putting the Twins up 6-0.Griffin gave up nine hits with three strikeouts and a walk in his five innings. That came a day after 37-year-old Kyle Lohse went five innings in his Rangers debut, ending an unwanted club-record streak of seven consecutive games when their starting pitchers didnt even make it at least five innings.Minnesota (32-56) won three of four at Texas after taking the last two games of its home series against the Rangers the previous weekend.Kennys Vargas hit a towering shot to center in the fourth for the games first run. Eduardo Escobar and Brian Dozier added back-to-back homers in a seven-run seventh for the Twins, who have won seven of their last nine games -- their best stretch of the season.We always talk about trusting the process, but when you get good results and win games, you understand how enjoyable it is to go out there and compete and come out and win games, Twins manager Paul Molitor said. Id like to think that these guys are hungry to win as many games going forward.Minnesota has 29 homers the last 15 games, and the Twins 140 runs since June 18 are the most in the majors.Tommy Milone (2-2) struck out three and walked three. The left-hander was out of the game after walking Adrian Beltre to start the sixth, and Ryan Rua promptly grounded into a double play against reliever Taylor Rogers.Banister told his players to clear their heads, clear their minds and let their bodies heal up for a few days. He also had a message about what he expects when they are together again after the break.Get back to what we do best, 27 hard outs, both sides of the baseball, the manager said. Focus on defense, run the bases hard, knock some people off the plate if we need to, take the plate back as a pitching staff. Put together a professional at-bat.OFF THE BASE -- BARELYEddie Rosario, coming off a four-hit game for the Twins on Saturday night, clearly slid into second base ahead of the tag in his first at-bat in the second inning Sunday. Banister asked for a replay review, which showed Rosarios foot just briefly lost contact with the bag while 2B Rougned Odor was still applying a tag. The safe call was overturned for the second out, and Suzuki then had what was an inning-ending flyball instead of a likely sac fly to leave Robbie Grossman stranded at third base.SHORT HOPSThe Twins matched their season high with 18 hits, first set in the series opener Thursday. ... Texas allowed at least 10 runs for the fifth time its last nine games. ... Vargas had his third homer in six games since being called up July 4. ... Odor had two errors in the eighth.TRAINERS ROOMRangers: RHP Keone Kela (right elbow) was scheduled to pitch in relief at Double-A Frisco for the second consecutive game Sunday night. If all goes well, he could rejoin the Rangers after the All-Star break.UP NEXTRangers: The Rangers open a 10-day, nine-game trip Friday with an interleague series at the Chicago Cubs.Cheap Nike Sneakers From China . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Cheap Sneakers From China .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. http://www.cheapsneakerswholesale.com/ . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Cheap Sneakers From China Free Shipping . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Wholesale Sneakers China . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session.SHANGHAI -- No longer concerned about titles and honors, Novak Djokovic is instead trying to rediscover the inner joy he used to have while playing tennis.And after beating Fabio Fognini 6-3, 6-3 Tuesday in the second round of the Shanghai Masters -- his first win following a month-long injury layoff -- the top-ranked Serb said hes closing in on that feeling again.When I get on the court, of course I want to give my best and eventually try to win the match, the 12-time Grand Slam champion said. But not as a priority of must-win type of mindset, because that is not working for me anymore.I have just a different kind of vision right now.Its been a summer of soul-searching for Djokovic, who admitted to being both emotionally and mentally exhausted after finally succeeding in his quest to win the French Open and complete a career Grand Slam.He lost in the third round of Wimbledon and afterward reportedly said he was dealing with personal issues. He then went into the Rio de Janeiro Olympics with high expectations of winning gold only to stumble in the first round against Juan Martin del Potro and exit the tournament in tears.I really wanted it too much maybe, Djokovic said.Then came another frustrating loss to Stan Wawrinka in the U.S. Open final and an elbow injury that sidelined him for a month.Back on court again in Shanghai, an upbeat Djokovic said he needed the time off to recharge mentally and put his career goals in better perspective.The last three months were up and down a little bit with oscillations, but generally I didnt find that kind of satisfaction on the court, he said before the start of the tournament. I do really feel like Im already getting better because I changed my mindset. ... I think Im a different person than I was maybe three months ago, maybe six months ago.Djokovic was rusty in his comeback -- double-faulting four times and making 18 unforced errors with only 13 winners -- but he had no trouble dispatching an even more erratic Fognini, who racked up 40 unforced errors of his own.dddddddddddd.Djokovic is aiming to win his fourth title in Shanghai, a tournament where he has a 25-3 record.Also Tuesday, del Potro faded down the stretch against 11th-seeded David Goffin, dropping serve in the 11th game of the third set and losing 4-6, 6-3, 7-5.The Argentine, on his own comeback from a series of career-threatening wrist injuries over the past several years, was trying to maintain the momentum that saw him win the Olympic silver medal and reach the U.S. Open quarterfinals last month.In the end of the match, I make mistakes with my forehands and in important moments, and I think he took all the chances to win the match, Del Potro said. But for me, it has been a great season. (Im) trying to do a good comeback after many injuries. This is just a match.Nick Kyrgios, fresh off winning his third title of the year at the Japan Open on Sunday, defeated Sam Querrey 6-4, 6-4.I was just feeling very tired today. Didnt have the greatest sleep last night and obviously got in late the day before, the 12th-seeded Australian said. It was just tough.Sixth-seeded Gael Monfils also moved into the third round with a 7-6 (4), 6-3 win over Kevin Anderson, and ninth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga beat Janko Tipsarevic 6-3, 7-6 (6).Two other seeded players fell in the first round, No. 10 David Ferrer and No. 14 Richard Gasquet. Bernard Tomic retired from his match against 15th-seeded Roberto Bautista Agut with an abdominal muscle pain while trailing 6-3, 3-0. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

r, she sparked a surge in golf interest that ha
ot going to get through to a player in my opinion.Whe

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz