t started ringing. And after that, like, it was just like a reaction.Mi

#1 von dasg234 , 13.05.2019 12:34

NEW YORK -- Against the Toronto Blue Jays this season, the only thing that has stopped the Yankees was a day full of rain. The Yankees would have been trying to make it seven in a row against the Blue Jays on Sunday, but rain began to fall in the late morning with no signs of letting up, and the game was postponed before it started. No makeup date was announced. "Its going to rain until probably 9 o clock," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "Its just not going to be playable." The two AL East rivals are not scheduled to meet again in the Bronx until August. Yankees starter CC Sabathia will pitch Monday in Baltimore, followed on Tuesday by Phil Hughes. This means rookie Vidal Nuno will be skipped and remain available out of the bullpen until the Yankees can find a way to work him back into the rotation. Toronto right-hander R.A. Dickey will face Tampa Bay on Monday. Dickey and the Blue Jays may have dodged some bad luck, with the rainout, which was announced more than half an hour before the scheduled start time of 1:08 p.m. He has had outings in the past where wet weather appeared to nullify the effectiveness of his hard, darting knuckleball and leave him without his most effective pitch. The Blue Jays had won four straight before dropping the first two of a three-game series in the Bronx. New York has won its last nine home games against Toronto, since last season, as well as the last six in a row overall against the Blue Jays. "Theres no question theyve had our number. Theyve out played us, too," Toronto manager John Gibbons said. "This has always been a tough place to play." The Yankees have outplayed pretty much everyone lately. Theyve won nine of their last 12 and facing Dickey on a wet day, appeared in a good spot to make it 10 out of 13. "We werent necessarily looking for a rainout," Girardi said. Girardi said that Yankees officials met with umpire crew chief Joe West and consulted their metorologists about the forecast, which Girardi said showed rain falling in New York until after dark. That made the decision a fairly easy one. The delay pushed back Reid Brignacs debut with the Yankees, too. The infielder was acquired in a trade with the Rockies for cash after Colorado designated the infielder for assignment. He arrived Saturday night. He was set to play shortstop and bat eighth. "It was a little disappointing, I was really looking forward to getting the chance to play here today as a member of the Yankees," Brignac said. "Im tickled just to get the chance to be a Yankee." Notes: Torontos only win over the Yankees this season was an 8-4 win on April 21. . Dickey will face Tampa Bay RHP Jake Odorizzi, who is making his 2013 debut. RHP Ramon Ortiz will pitch Tuesday, followed by Mark Buehrle on Wednesday. The Blue Jays skipped the turn of RHP Chad Jenkins. .Yankees OF Curtis Granderson was going to lead off and return to centre field a day after his first start in right. . . Yankees C Francisco Cervelli said he was still hoping to return from a broken hand before the All-Star break. He is on the 60-day DL. . "Waitin on a Sunny Day" by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band was played on the PA shortly before the Yankees announced the postponement. . In Baltimore, the Yankees will send out Sabathia against Freddy Garcia on Monday. The veteran RHP spent the last two seasons as a mostly effective part of the Yankees rotation after a career mostly spent with the Mariners and White Sox. ... The Blue Jays claimed RHP Thad Weber on waivers from San Diego and optioned him to Triple-A Buffalo. Toronto transferred RHP Sergio Santos to the 60-day DL. The 28-year-old had a 2.00 ERA in nine innings for the Padres this season.Scarpe Ecco Ingrosso . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Scarpe Ecco Scontate . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. http://www.scontateecco.it/ .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Scarpe Ecco On Line . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Scarpe Ecco Saldi . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before.Oklahoma?running back Joe Mixon told police in 2014 that it felt like a dude hit me when Amelia Molitor slapped him, and that he punched her as a reaction, according to a video The Oklahoman obtained of his interview with police three days after the incident inside a sandwich shop near campus.In the video, Mixon told police that he heard a racial slur from Molitors male friend, but not from Molitor. And Mixon admitted that he responded with an anti-gay slur at the male friend.The gay dude ... he called me something, Mixon said in the video. He was like, n-----. So then I was like, you got me messed up. And then I called him a f-g. And after that, the girl, she dropped her purse, thats when she came in my face, pushed me, and then my glasses came off, and then, like, I had, like, jumped at her, like, to watch out. And then she came in my face. I put my head down. And she swung on me.And after that, like, I was so shocked, because she hit me so hard. It felt like a dude hit me. And after that, like, my face went boom, my reaction was just right there.On Friday, Mixons attorneys released two surveillance videos that showed the punch, which fractured four bones in Molitors face. Mixon was charged with a misdemeanor at the time of the incident, and the university suspended him for the entire 2014 season.The City of Norman had shielded the surveillance video from the public since the incident, prompting a lawsuit from the Oklahoma Association of Broadcasters. Earlier this month, the Oklahoma Supreme Court ruled in favor of the broadcasters and ordered the City of Norman to release the tape under Oklahomas Open Records Act. The city had until Dec. 26 to either release the video or file an appeal. In a preemptive move, Mixons attorneys released the tape. According to The Oklahoman, the release came around the time of Molitors graduation ceremony at Oklahoma.In a formal apology?he issued last month, Mixon suggested racial slurs directed at him initiated the incident.In the video obtained by The Oklahoman, Norman police detective David Freudiger told Mixon that Molitors version of events were that Mixon and some of his teammates begin harassing Molitor and her friend, because the friend is gay, and that they went into the sandwich shop to evade the situation.Mixon told Freudiger that Molitor intentionally blew cigarette smoke in his face and teammate Mark Andrews face outside the sandwich shop. Mixon said Molitor and Andrews exchanged words and, After that, the girl, I guess she got scared or what, she went up inside, and she went to talk to the person that I came there with [teammate David Smith], and I guesss she knew him or whatever.ddddddddddddSo when she went inside, she was talking about how we were trying to jump her. So thats when the dude [Molitors friend] went inside, and I followed the dude. Thats when I interrupted her, and I was talking to Sooner Dave [Smith], talking about how nobody was trying to jump her, we had no problem with her, she was just being disrespectful, you know ... smoking in my face and acting crazy.In the surveillance video, Mixon turned away, but he appeared to say something to Molitors friend. Molitor pushed Mixon. He lunged at her. She slapped him. Then he punched her, which caused her face to slam back into a table.I pretty much had a point in the store where we got into it, and I was like, you know, she being disrespectful, I felt like I should have left it alone, Mixon said. But then once the dude called me the n-----, I mean, it pretty much got my, you know, thoughts off of the whole situation. Thats when it just escalated.According to The Oklahoman, Mixon said the racial slur was not said to him, but about him. A police interviewer called that strange, since Smith -- Mixons teammate, friend and an African-American -- was sitting at the table.I mean, even though she pushed me, I didnt think she was going to hit me, Mixon said. I was so shocked, because she hit me so hard, it felt like really like a dude hit me. And then, like, my face just started ringing. And after that, like, it was just like a reaction.Mixon left the sandwich shop immediately after the punch. According to The Oklahoman, several of Mixons Sooner teammates -- including Michiah Quick, Daniel Brooks and Andrews -- followed.I just felt, I was like ... what I got myself into? Mixon said. And then once I left, I mean, I felt bad. Even though she hit me and it hurt, I mean, it was just like the fact that you know me, you know, being out of character and, you know, putting myself into a certain situation. I just started thinking about the future and everything else.In 11 games for the Sooners this season, Mixon has rushed for a team-leading 1,183 yards and eight touchdowns. Oklahoma plays Auburn in the Allstate Sugar Bowl on Jan. 2.Mixon is a third-year sophomore who is eligible for the 2017 NFL draft.On ability alone, ESPN NFL draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. on Friday said hed rank Mixon as his fifth-highest-rated running back, behind Leonard Fournette, Dalvin Cook, DOnta Foreman and Christian McCaffrey.?Mixon, however, did not make Kipers latest overall rankings at each position. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

ctory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. [url=http://www.cheapyeezy350sale.com/yeezy-boost-350/yeezy-350-mens.htm l]Ch
ry to limit dessert to two days a week (but Im not always su

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz