Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch g

#1 von dasg234 , 13.05.2019 12:34

PHILADELPHIA -- On his fifth try, Carson Wentz got his first comeback win.Wentz got a big assist from Ryan Mathews and a resurgent run game to rally the Philadelphia Eagles past the Atlanta Falcons, 24-15 on Sunday.Mathews ran for 108 yards and two touchdowns, and Caleb Sturgis made a clutch field goal from 48 yards to seal the win late.In their four losses, the Eagles (5-4) had the ball and a chance to take the lead late but couldnt pull it out.After the Falcons took a 15-13 lead on a 76-yard TD pass from Matt Ryan to Taylor Gabriel, Wentz led an eight-play, 76-yard drive that Mathews finished off by running in from the 5 . Mathews also scored the 2-point conversion for a 21-15 lead.It was good to finally finish a game and we are going to build on that for sure, Wentz said. Obviously, the other four games we had a chance. Its good to get over that hump.A tenacious defense then did its job twice when Ryan and the Falcons (6-4) had chances to drive for go-ahead scores.The NFC South-leading Falcons have a week off before they host the Arizona Cardinals on Nov. 27. The Eagles visit the Seattle Seahawks next week.Heres some things we learned from Philadelphias win over Atlanta:RYANS RUN: Mathews returned from the doghouse -- he had nine carries in the past two games -- and helped the Eagles gain a season-best 208 yards on the ground. Rookie Wendell Smallwood chipped in with 70 yards. Their success allowed Philadelphia to control the ball for 38:10 and keep Ryan and the high-powered offense off the field.We did what we needed to do to win, Mathews said. I know the linemen love run blocking. They played great. They did all they could to open up holes for us.JULIO CANT CATCH THEM ALL: Julio Jones had 10 receptions for 135 yards, but he dropped a pass on third-and-12 after the Eagles reclaimed the lead. Jones couldnt make a difficult catch on fourth-and-5 on Atlantas next drive.We were just off today, Jones said. We were just missing things here and there.BRINGIN THE HEAT: The Eagles only sacked Ryan twice but pressured him into several quick throws that misfired. Defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz called some blitzes and the Falcons were only 2 for 11 on third downs.We were disruptive in the pass game and got him to move around the pocket, said Connor Barwin, who had one of the sacks.PERFECT AT HOME: The Eagles are 4-0 at home, including convincing wins over the Steelers and Vikings. Theyve outscored their opponents 108-38. Its a lot of fun playing in front of this crowd, Wentz said. We have a lot of energy.DOMINATED UP FRONT: Atlantas defensive line got pushed around and the offensive line had a tough time protecting Ryan and couldnt open up many holes for Devonta Freeman. It was definitely frustrating, coach Dan Quinn said. For us to have a team run the ball on us, with the physical style we like to play and have that explosiveness, that was a big factor.---http://www.pro32.ap.org and -http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP-RobMaaddiYeezy Boost 350 Discount .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Yeezy 350 Sale Online . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. http://www.cheapyeezy350.com/ . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Yeezy Boost 350 China Wholesale . PETERSBURG, Fla. Yeezy 350 Cheap Real . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury.With teams filling out their rosters two weeks into NBA free agency, heres my analysis of the latest deals: ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

ry to limit dessert to two days a week (but Im not always su
t it. "For him to get it, I had tears in my eyes. I kno

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz