es off Shane Greene in the seventh, includ

#1 von dasg234 , 11.05.2019 10:41

BOWLING GREEN, Ky. -- Mike White threw for 316 yards and four touchdowns and Western Kentucky rolled to a 45-7 victory over North Texas on Saturday.Western Kentucky (8-3, 6-1) held the Mean Green (4-5, 2-4) to 232 total yards of offense, just 55 in the first half, and didnt give up a score until the game was well out of reach.The defending Conference USA champion Hilltoppers won their fifth straight and control the race for the conferences East Division title. The Hilltoppers can lock a spot in the conference championship game with a win at Marshall on Nov. 26.White connected with Taywan Taylor in the first quarter for touchdown passes of 64 and 75 yards in the first six plays of the game.We wanted to start the game off early and fast, and try to take their will, Taylor said. We did a good job of that.Taylor led with 166 yards receiving and three scores. Anthony Wales had 121 yards rushing and ran for a 3-yard TD to put Western Kentucky up 31-0 at the half.Western Kentucky had 543 yards of offense for 7.3 yards per play.Andrew Tucker ran for a 71-yard TD run in the third quarter to avoid the shutout for North Texas. Our defense got off the field and we shut them down, Western Kentucky coach Jeff Brohm said. Our defense was dominant.Alabama transfer Alec Morris stepped in at quarterback for North Texas, replacing freshman Mason Fine who fumbled off a sack in the second quarter. Morris was 14 of 26 for 108 yards passing with an interception.Western Kentucky capitalized off the sack fumble forced by Joe Brown, and scored on the next play with a 33-yard strike from White to Nicholas Norris. Norris added another touchdown grab in the third quarter.Since 2013, the Hilltoppers are 13-1 in November, and 9-1 in three years under Brohm.Were at the point now where you win and advance and if you lose, you dont, Brohm said. Thats what makes it so exciting . Theres always something riding on the games. Every game matters. I think when thats the way it is, you have to enjoy the ride.THE TAKEAWAYWKU receiver Nicholas Norris had 66 yards receiving at halftime to reach 1,000 yards on the season. He joined Taylor (1,340 yards) as the first WKU wide receiver duo to have 1,000-yards receiving in the same season. Norris finished with 90 yards and two TDs.North Texas lost its third straight and must win out to become bowl eligible under first-year coach Seth Littrell.UP NEXTWestern Kentucky will have a week off before wrapping up the regular season at struggling Marshall on Nov. 26.North Texas hosts Southern Mississippi next Saturday.Balenciaga Sale . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Balenciaga Shoes Ireland . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. http://www.clearancebalenciagaireland.com/ . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Balenciaga Discount .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Cheap Balenciaga Shoes Online ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition.DETROIT -- Justin Upton knows he is a talented major league hitter.Sunday, he might have started to prove it once again.Upton hit a pair of three-run homers and the struggling Detroit Tigers finished their homestand with a 10-5 win over the Boston Red Sox.This was a good day, he said. Its my brothers birthday, Mom and Dad are here and my wife and kid are here.Upton struggled in the final four months of 2015, but still impressed the Tigers enough to earn a nine-digit contract in free agency. Things hadnt gone any better in Detroit, though.From June 1, 2015 through Saturday -- a stretch of 213 games -- he was hitting .228, and was mired in another slump, going 3 for 35 with 11 strikeouts in his last 10.Uptons only recent extra-base hit was Saturday nights double off the top of the center-field fence that narrowly missed tying the game.Upton went into his home-run trot too early that time -- he was nearly thrown out at second -- but it wasnt a problem in the series finale. Both homers cleared the bullpens before landing deep in the left-field seats.I wasnt putting pressure on myself, but I wanted to perform, he said. At the end of the day, no one wants to struggle, and I was kind of buried in it. But my teammates have always picked me up, which is why this was great.Uptons big game was a welcome sight for Tigers manager Brad Ausmus, who has been trying to solve a lengthy offensive funk.You never know by one swing of the bat, but I feel a lot better about him right now than I did previously, he said.The Tigers won for just the fourth time in 14 games, and went 2-5 on their stay at Comerica Park. Boston has lost just two of its last 10.J.D. Martinez had a pair of doubles for the Tigers.Justin Verlander (13-7) allowed one run on three hits in six innings before being pulled with a nine-run lead. He is 6-1 in his last 10 starts.This was a big game, especially against a team were trying to catch, Verlander said. Were a really good ballclub that is a little hobbled right now, so to come out of here with a split was big.Henry Owens (0-1) didnt find out he was pitching until late Saturday night and didnt arrive in Detroit from Triple-A until the early morning hours. He gave up eight runs on six hits and five walks in five innings.Eduardo Rodriguez was expected to return from a hamstring injury to pitch, but felt discomfort during Saturdays game, so Owens was summoned from Pawtucket.In the third, the Tigers put runners on second and third with no outs. With two outs, Boston manager John Farrell decided to wallk Miguel Cabrera to load the bases for Martinez.ddddddddddddMartinez came into the game hitting .438 since coming off the disabled list on Aug. 3, and he poked a 1-2 pitch down the right-field line for a two-run double.Thats definitely a case of picking your poison, and I dont normally like to load the bases on my pitcher, Farrell said. I just thought Owens had a better chance of attacking Martinez, and he got him to chase a 1-2 pitch outside.But he gets it inside the bag, and after that, it is the Justin Upton show, he said.Upton followed with a homer to make it 5-0.Martinez doubled again in his next at-bat, putting runners on second and third with two out in the fifth, and Upton hit his 15th homer.The Red Sox scored four times off Shane Greene in the seventh, including a two-run homer by Andrew Benintendi, the first of his career.That was pretty cool, especially because my family was here to see it, said Benintendi, who had hit his first career triple off Verlander earlier.I wasnt sure it was going to get out until I saw J.D. give up on it. After that, I just wanted to run fast enough to avoid any trouble. You cant jog on your first one, he said.In his last scheduled game in Detroit, David Ortiz hit a 111-mph drive down the right-field line in the first. Instead of settling for his usual single, he took second on Martinez, leading to a joking exchange between the Red Sox star and Verlander after the inning.Weve had a lot of battles, Verlander said. That was just one of them.Ortiz batted for the final time in the eighth and received long standing ovations both before and after he grounded out. He tipped his cap to the crowd as he walked off.TRAINERS ROOMRed Sox: INF Devin Marrero was optioned back to Pawtucket to clear room for Owens.Tigers: OF Cameron Maybin (thumb) was activated from the disabled list after feeling comfortable in a simulated game against Jordan Zimmermann on Sunday morning. Zimmermann (neck) is expected to make a rehab start for Triple-A Toledo next weekend.UP NEXTRed Sox: Boston travels to Tampa Bay on Monday, with former Ray David Price (11-8, 4.19) facing his old team in the opener. Blake Snell (4-5, 3.06) is scheduled to start for Tampa Bay.Tigers: Off on Monday before starting a three-game series in Minnesota on Tuesday. Anibal Sanchez (6-12, 5.94) will face Kyle Gibson (5-7, 4.90). Sanchez is coming off seven shutout innings in his last start. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

want to work deep.Third baseman Evan Longoria called
vril said they supported Kaepernick and were thinking about staging some kind of protest.My grandfather being in the military, i

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz