ith low, powerful drop punts. He is so smart, finds time and space in congestion, knows his angles, and regularly cut off Murray

#1 von dasg234 , 10.05.2019 01:11

NAPLES, Fla. -- Lydia Ko and Ariya Jutanugarn will settle the LPGA Tours biggest awards and prizes Sunday at Tiburon. Theyre chasing Charley Hull in the CME Group Tour Championship.I think its going to be a very interesting Sunday, Ko said Saturday after dropping into a tie for fourth in the season finale.Ko needs a victory to top Jutanugarn in the player of the year race, and the South Korean would also take the season points title and $1 million CME Globe bonus with a win. Ko is also fighting Jutanugarn for the money title and Chun for the Vare Trophy for the lowest-scoring average.Its simple: I got to win to get it. Ko said. Thats why no matter what position I am in, Im the chaser. So, I think that almost puts less pressure on me, where Im not thinking about where I am exactly. Im trying to make as many birdies as I can and give myself those opportunities.Hull birdied all four par-5 holes in a bogey-free 6-under 66 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead over Brittany Lincicome (66) and So Yeon Ryu (69) and a two-stroke advantage over Ko (73), Jutanugarn (65), Chun (68), Jennifer Song (66) and Lizette Salas (67).Just kind of kept in the zone, Hull said. I felt like I hit it pretty decent, better than I did yesterday. I holed a few putts and got up-and-down when I needed to. ... Im happy with my score and looking forward to tomorrow.The 20-year-old Hull, from England, had a 13-under 203 total. Shes winless on the tour.It was scoreable out there, Hull said. I dont understand why everyone has dropped back. Obviously, it is a tricky, little golf course on some shots, like 18. Youve got a good finishing hole.The top-ranked Ko began the day with a three-shot lead after shooting a 63 on Friday.I just got to stay patient, said the 19-year-old New Zealander. I dont think like I did something horribly or drastically different. Probably those little things. If you tug it a bit on a right-to-left wind, for example, on the 18th hole, its going to look like much more of that draw or pull.Jutanugarn had seven birdies in a bogey-free round.I just try to focus shot by shot, not think about outcome and not think about like too much future, Jutanugarn said. Im ready to have fun and be happy on the course. I dont know if I can win or not, but Im going to do my best.The 20-year-old Thai star leads the tour with five victories, one more than Ko.This year is like great for me, Jutanugarn said. I know tomorrow [is] going to be a lot of pressure, but Im just going to do my best and whatever going to happen I still love my year this year.First-round leader Shanshan Feng was tied for 12th at 8 under after a 69. The Chinese star is coming off consecutive victories in Malaysia and Japan.Vans Shoes Wholesale Uk . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Wholesale Vans Shoes For Sale . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. http://www.wholesalevansuk.com/ . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Cheap Vans Shoes Uk . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Vans Shoes Sale Uk . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot.Sandringham Dragons won a gripping TAC Cup grand final by 17 points against Murray Bushrangers at Etihad Stadium, but there was just as much interest, if not more, on the possible draftees on display.In what was a sometimes scrappy but certainly pressure-filled contest, several high-end chances shone, including Andrew McGrath, Jack Scrimshaw and Will Brodie.Others also put their name firmly in front of AFL recruiters eyes - GWS Academy prospect Zach Sproule was superb for the Bushrangers, Hamish Brayshaw (brother of Melbournes Angus) was industrious for the Dragons.So, with draft approaching, what did we learn from this years TAC Cup decider?Essendon recruiters have a tough decision on their handsThe footy industry assumes the Bombers have already made up their mind to use their No. 1 pick on dynamic North Ballarat midfielder Hugh McCluggage. But Essendons recruiters will have a lot more to consider after the performances of Andrew McGrath and Will Brodie, who were fantastic for the Dragons and Bushies respectively.McGrath was adjudged best on ground after a scintillating game through the midfield and half-back, winning 38 disposals and eight clearances. He was especially enormous in the second half, racking up possessions and sparking his teammates. He takes the game on and makes things happen, and played a huge part in the Dragons overpowering their rivals.Brodie also looks the real deal. He displayed a brutal hunger for the contest, an ability to work his way around the ground, excellent cleanness with ball in hand and a willingness to hunt opponents with strong tackles. He was forced off the field for five or so minutes in the first quarter after smashing into an umpire but recovered to play a key role as Murray pushed their opponents all the way.Whichever way Essendon eventually leans with their prized first pick, Brisbane and Fremantle will be licking their lips at the thought of one of McGrath or Brodie falling their way.Theres no end in sight for the GWS Academy talent factory Seventeen AFL clubs are already worried about the vast riches at GWS - despite their loss to the Bulldogs in Saturdays preliminary final - and those feelings of unease would have intensified after Sundays contest.Unheralded Bushrangers tall Zach Sproule added his name to the list of exciting talents the Giants hold claims to, zipping around Etihad Stadium to be just about best afield for Murray.Medium forward Lachlan Tiziani also showed glimpses for the Bushies, winning the ball in the air and at ground level, although he missed several golden oppoortunities in front of goal.ddddddddddddWith Academy prospects Harry Perryman and Will Setterfield likely first-round picks, Harrison Macreadie a possible second rounder, and Tiziani and Kobe Mutch also extremely draftable, the Giants talent pathway is overflowing.Todd Marshall is far from the finished productMarshall, who is expected to be the first key forward selected in this years national draft, had a dirty day against Sandringham. The lightly framed 197cm forward failed to impose himself on the contest, struggling at times to compete with the required intensity.During the second quarter, he completely failed to connect with a simple handball that would have allowed the Bushies to stream into goal; as a result the ball went straight up the other end. Marshall does not play like a traditional tall forward - hes not a pack crasher or big goalkicker, although hes fantastic at ground level for such a tall player.He did produce one moment of magic, kicking the first goal of the fourth term - picking the ball up cleanly and snapping truly under pressure. He has a stack of potential, but AFL clubs will be questioning where Marshall sits in the draft order after Sundays performance.Jack Scrimshaw has some elite AFL attributesThe rangy Dragons utility was possibly the best ball user on display at Etihad Stadium on Sunday, hitting up targets with low, powerful drop punts. He is so smart, finds time and space in congestion, knows his angles, and regularly cut off Murray attacks in the first half.Scrimshaw was moved forward in the second half and still impacted the contest, showing his versatility. He also stood up at crucial moments - taking a strong contested mark in the third term, which set up a steadying goal to Hamish Brayshaw. His quality snap goal midway through the last quarter put the Dragons ahead. His standing as a likely first-round pick would have been solidified after Sunday.Despite an almost game, Esava Ratugolea could be a draft smokyThe grand final wasnt the athletic ruck-forward from Murrays best game, but the traits he showcased - deft ruckwork, excellent vertical leap and strong follow-up around the contest - showed he could reward any club that takes a chance and develops him.Midway through the fourth quarter, he took a brilliant pack mark with the Bushies down by a goal, but missed the set shot. Theres plenty of kinks to iron out but he could become more than a handy tall at AFL level. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

ck in 2010 at the age of 23.ddddddddddddHe is buried at Claibornes Marchmont Cemetery, alongside such champions as Damascus, Ack
s to invest for r

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz