me when it comes to winning championships and this t

#1 von dasg234 , 08.05.2019 07:14

The Chiefs have delivered a lesson in intensity to the Stormers, turning on the razzle-dazzle in a 60-21 Super Rugby quarter-final win in Cape Town.Inspired by 25 points to brilliant fullback Damian McKenzie and a team desire to play at speed, the Chiefs scored eight tries to three to book a semi-final against the top-seeded Hurricanes in Wellington on Saturday.The other semi-final will pit the Lions against the defending champion Highlanders in Johannesburg next Sunday morning (AEST).The Stormers hadnt played against a New Zealand team all season and had little idea how to shut down opponents playing with their trademark flair.It was the heaviest-ever home defeat for the Stormers while the Chiefs reached 60 points for just the fourth time in their 280-game history.Halves Brad Weber and Aaron Cruden dictated terms behind a relentless forward pack while outside backs James Lowe and McKenzie were heavily involved, most notably during a purple patch in the first half when they scored four tries in 20 minutes.Co-captain Cruden praised his sides willingness to attack.We were lucky we got off to a really good start and we were able to keep that tempo going for 80 minutes, he said.Weve got a young group of guys that are really enjoying each others company and each others passion out on the field.Cruden admitted another long flight ahead of the semi-finals would be a challenge to overcome.Its going to be very tough. Well just have to make sure we recover well, give it our all and see what happens.Stormers prop Vincent Koch scored at the start and finish of the first half yet they trailed 34-14 at the break after conceding tries to Weber, Lowe, wing Sam McNicol and No.8 Tom Sanders.McKenzie, who kicked nine of 10 shots at goal, crossed early in the second half after his pack claimed a scrum tighthead to effectively seal the outcome.Nizaam Carr bagged the Stormers third try before three Chiefs reserves - Hika Elliot, Tevita Koloamatangi and Tawera Kerr-Barlow - crossed in the final five minutes.It was a flat end to the Stormers career of retiring captain Schalk Burger, the long-serving Springboks loose forward.Theres not much you can say about that performance. We basically got blown out of the water after 20 minutes. We never stopped trying but it was sort of a horror movie for us out there, Burger said.Sometimes the harder you try, the worse things get.Cheap Football Jerseys .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Cheap Jerseys From China . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. http://www.cheapfootballchinajerseys.com/ .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. Football Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start.AVONDALE, Ariz. -- As Matt Kenseth left the garage at Phoenix International Raceway, his crew chief hung his arm over the driver in an attempt to lift their spirits.Kenseth had been two laps away from victory and a spot in next weeks championship race.Instead, he had a wrecked race car and a pink slip from NASCARs playoffs.I felt so bad for him. He drove his heart out all day long and its just one of those things that happens, said team owner Joe Gibbs.It was a split-second decision that cost Kenseth his season, but opened the door for teammate Kyle Busch and Joey Logano, his most despised rival a year ago.A late caution forced Kenseth, only two trips around Phoenix away from the win, to withstand a two-lap overtime shootout to collect his checkered flag. He was in the lead and on the outside of Alex Bowman when Busch bumped into Bowman.Bowman bobbled but was still on the bottom line as he and Kenseth entered the corner. Kenseth dropped low because spotter Chris Osborne told him he was clear, but he and Bowman instead collided.Just like that, Kenseth was done.Its a team effort. Win as a team, lose as a team. I cant blame Chris, Kenseth said. I didnt see what happened. He said I was clear, so I started looking toward the corner and got turned around. So many things happen in a hurry. All I know is I was looking at the corner, trying to think about getting off turn 2 to try to go win the race.The sequence allowed both Logano and Busch to advance into next Sundays season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway. But Busch was initially focused only on redeeming himself with Kenseth because he believed his contact with Bowman on the restart triggered the Kenseth crash.Joe Gibbs Racing had four drivers in the round of eight and was vying to sweep the championship field. Carl Edwards went to Phoenix already locked into the finale, but three Gibbs drivers were vying for the remaining two slots. They dismissed all notion of cutthroat competition, and the four drivers spent Saturday morning hiking a nearby mountain together.So Busch felt awful about Kenseths turbulent turn.Riight now it feels pretty (expletive), but tomorrow it might feel a lot better, Busch said.dddddddddddd Im not sure, depends on what Matts interpretation is and whether or not he can forgive. I just feel really bad about what happened there on that last restart. The 20 (Kenseth) should have been the Gibbs car to go through.Osborne, though, accepted blame for the accident after falsely indicating it was safe to move to the bottom lane. He posted on Twitter an apology for his role in the Kenseths Chase ending. He said this error was on me!!Curiously, theres a second defining moment of Kenseths season that also was linked to a spotter.On the last lap of the Daytona 500, Kenseth threw a block that backfired and helped teammate Denny Hamlin win the race. At the time, Osborne was recovering from a car accident, and there was speculation that the replacement spotter contributed to Kenseths incorrect decision to block.Kenseth, meanwhile, failed to advance to the finale in all three of its years since the creation of the elimination format.Logano is going back for the second time in three years and got there by winning an elimination race for the second time of these playoffs. Hell be trying to give Roger Penske a season sweep during its 50th anniversary season. Simon Pagenaud won the IndyCar title in September.Ive never felt this good about a win before, Logano said. There was so much on the line and everyone brings their A-game when it comes to winning championships and this team did it.Busch finished second and earned a chance to defend last years title. Hell meet Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Carl Edwards and Jimmie Johnson, who is seeking a record-tying seventh championship, in Homestead.Eliminated from the playoffs on Sunday were Kevin Harvick, an eight-time winner at Phoenix who had raced in the last two finales, as well as his Stewart-Haas Racing teammate Kurt Busch. Gibbs drivers Kenseth and Denny Hamlin were also knocked out of the field. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

to 21-14 on the season with the victory. She has posted some other bi
arly ascendancy to lead 8-0 after 15 minutes. Full

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz