e, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. [url=http:/

#1 von dasg234 , 25.04.2019 13:04

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Aleksander Lesun had four years to get over his disappointment in London, four years to prepare for his next opportunity.When it came, he was ready.No missed shots. No missed medals. Only gold.Calm and collected on a stage he had once failed on before, Lesun captured gold in mens modern pentathlon at the Rio de Janeiro Games on Saturday for his first Olympic medal.Pavlo Tymoschenko of Ukraine earned silver and Ismael Hernandez Uscanga bronze for Mexicos first modern pentathlon medal.I really upset (about London), but I tried to be calm and do the same thing, said Lesun, who won Russias fourth modern pentathlon gold in the past five Olympics.Lesun has been one of the most consistent pentathletes in the world.The 28-year-old who was born in Belarus and now lives Moscow won world titles in 2012 and 2014, never finishing worse than third in seven world championships. He also came to Rio as the world record holder in overall points (1,534) and fencing (586).The glaring omission on Lesuns resume was an Olympic medal. He was in position for one at the 2012 London Games, entering the final round in third place, but needed 10 shots to hit five targets and fell to fourth.Lesun and Tymoschenko were the favorites heading into the Rio Games and lived up to expectations.Lesun set an Olympic record in the opening fencing with 268 points, finished 22nd in swimming and had a 23-point lead after the one-touch fencing bonus round. He maintained his lead after the equestrian event and stayed through the final event, a combination of running and shooting.Despite Tymoschenko charging through the field, Lesun was far enough ahead that he could miss 10 shots in the final event. With Tymoschenko well behind, Lesun waved to the crowd about 30 yards from the finish line and collapsed to the ground shortly after taking the tape.I did my job, Lesun said.Tymoschenko made a huge jump to the medal stand. The 29-year-old from Kiev is the reigning world champion and ran like it in Rio, moving up from eighth to second in the running/shooting combination for his countrys second Olympic medal in modern pentathlon.I came here not just participate, I came here for a medal, Tymoschenko said. There was some pressure, but last year I had my biggest achievement winning the world championship, so it was OK here in the Olympic Games.Hernandez Uscanga moved up to sixth after a clean equestrian ride and made up ground in the final event, edging Frances Valetin Prades by a second to capture the bronze medal.Wholesale Asics Shoes UK Free Shipping . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Cheap Asics Shoes UK For Sale . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. http://www.discountasicsuk.com/ . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Asics UK Outlet . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. Clearance Asics Shoes UK Online . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from.A specially presiding senior judge has ordered the NCAA to turn over emails and other communications related to the repeal of Penn States sanctions as part of a defamation lawsuit filed by the estate of Joe Paterno.At issue is whether the NCAA maliciously and unfairly tarnished Paternos name and harmed the plaintiffs, which include former assistant coaches Bill Kenney and Paternos son, Jay.The lawsuit was filed in 2013 and seeks punitive damages. The defendants include the NCAA, president Mark Emmert and former executive committee chairman Ed Ray.According to Judge John Leetes order, which was filed Monday, the NCAA must turn over communications between board members and administrators and between itself and Penn State officials. Privileged communications are exempt, but the NCAA must provide a privilege log outlining what documents are withheld.NCAA preesident Mark Emmert and former Penn State president Rodney Erickson agreed to the sanctions in 2012 in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky child sex-abuse scandal.dddddddddddd The sanctions called for the Nittany Lions to submit to a four-year bowl ban, a $60 million fine, the elimination of 112 wins and a reduction in football scholarships. Those sanctions were essentially repealed by January 2015, with the $60 million fine set to be spent in-state to fund anti-child abuse efforts.Sandusky was convicted on 45 of 48 charges in June 2012 and is serving a 30- to 60-year sentence. Paterno was fired in November 2011 and died of lung cancer in January 2012 at the age of 85.Paterno was never charged with a crime related to the scandal. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

n Loans Arena on what promises to be an emotional nig
when opportunities in life arise. [url=http://www.vapormaxsalecanad

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz