He wasn’t a first rounder, he wasn’t a guy to

#1 von linchao , 20.01.2020 03:51

The Jacksonville Jaguars are back home and they’re taking on the New Orleans Saints in a Week 6 matchup that I won’t say is a must-win game but is kinda https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Austin-Seferian-Jenkins-Jersey , sorta, realistically speaking a must-win game.The defense will be looking to bounce back after two poor outings on the road and the offense will be looking to continue the momentum of two good outings on the road.It’s bizarro Jacksonville! And there will be opportunities for points in this game.Who are some players you should stash away on your DraftKings roster? WR DJ CharkChark is an emerging talent in the NFL, is on pace for a Pro Bowl season (and All-Pro Votes!), leads the AFC in receiving yards, and leads all receivers with at least 20 catches in average yards per reception. If he was on your bench during a monster performance last week, he won’t be this week. He’s a legitimate WR1 that will cause problems for a Saints secondary that is below average so far and has allowed more than 255 yards through the air per game. They’re also 26th in the league in fantasy points given up to opposing receivers.Fantasy projection: 7 receptions, 120 yards, and 1 touchdownWR Chris ConleyConley is (quietly) having a very good season with the Jaguars, averaging 17.4 yards per reception. Chark will see the lion’s share of targets, but if you’re looking for a medium risk play to invest in your roster elsewhere, Conley would be a good bet. As we said before, the Saints secondary is giving up a ton of fantasy points to opposing wide receivers Niles Paul Color Rush Jersey , ranking 26th in the league. If you want to go top-tier at quarterback, running back, or tight end, a risky (but smart) play could be Conley.Fantasy projection: 4 receptions, 60 yards, and 1 touchdownRB Leonard FournetteNew Orleans’ run defense is a little better than their pass defense, but not by much. They’re allowing 108.4 yards per game which is right in the middle of the league. But they’re not allowing scores to running backs, ranking 6th in the league in fantasy points given up to opposing running backs. This is a total hunch, but I think Fournette is an improved runner getting better every week — and I think he scores on Sunday. Add in that he’ll see a lot of volume and pass targets thrown his way and I think he’ll have a good day.Fantasy projection: 4 receptions, 140 total yards, 1 touchdownQB Gardner MinshewThe NFL’s worst kept secret is getting rostered more and more by the day — and for good reason! He’s got a good shot at winning NFL Rookie of the Year, he avoids interceptions (fumbles are another story) D.J. Hayden Jersey , and he has a legitimate group of receivers at his disposal. The Saints are 28th in the league in allowing fantasy points to opposing quarterbacks. Bet your mortgage on Minshew, folks.Fantasy projection: 310 total yards, 2 touchdowns Back in 2011 the Jacksonville Jaguars made a bold move to trade up to the 10th overall pick and select Missouri quarterback Blaine Gabbert. It was a huge shock at the time, though many thought a..." Jack Del Rio didn’t know the Jaguars would pick Blaine GabbertNew,55commentsEDTBack in 2011 the Jacksonville Jaguars made a bold move to trade up to the 10th overall pick and select Missouri quarterback Blaine Gabbert. It was a huge shock at the time, though many thought a quarterback was on the Jaguars radar, but I don’t think any expected Gabbert to not only be the guy on their radar but a guy they’d end up trading up for.Turns out the head coach at the time, Jack Del Rio, thought the same thing and had no idea the team was picking him.“I had no idea we were going to draft Blaine Gabbert. No idea,” Del Rio told Brent Martineau and Austen Lane on ESPN 690 Tuesday afternoon. “In fact, I left to go get something to eat because our pick wasn’t for much longer in the draft. I’m sitting there filling my plate thinking, ‘Oh great https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Cody-Kessler-Jersey , we’ve got a couple more hours until we pick.’ Then, I look up and see ‘The Jaguars are on the clock.’ I’m like ‘What the blank is going on?’”I remember initially being excited about the pick, because the team traded UP for a quarterback. That in itself is exciting. That quickly died down however, as we all saw how bad Blaine Gabbert was from the start and it was disheartening to see how bad of a pick it was.“We [Del Rio and his son] liked him, but he was in the Nick Foles range (2012 third-round pick) -- like third or fourth round. He wasn’t a first rounder, he wasn’t a guy to trade and go up to get him,” Del Rio continued. “So that was not part of coaching, that was not part of me. That was my first indication that my time there was running short.”I think even putting Gabbert on that level, hindsight available, was being generous.

linchao  
linchao

The band is back,” Newton said with a big smile
The Blitz NetworkClick on our names to follow

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz