The Cowboys listed him among their seven inactives

#1 von linchao , 07.01.2020 04:46

When discussing linebacker Telvin Smith‘s decision not to play football in 2019 last week Malik Jackson Jersey , Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone said that he “kind of put football to the side” and that his chief concern was that Smith was OK.Football matters will eventually factor into the Jaguars’ response to Smith’s absence. Chief among those matters will be who plays Smith’s weak-side linebacker spot come the regular season. Some might suggest Myles Jack could slide into that spot after playing strong-side and middle linebacker in his first two seasons, but Jack isn’t a buyer of that notion.“I’ve moved around in this defense and at this point, I feel comfortable playing MIKE and it fits me,” Jack said, via Jacksonville.com. “I definitely can understand the prospective of seeing where I would thrive at WILL, but that means we would have to find somebody else to run the defense to play MIKE that would be hard to bring in a first year guy to try and get everybody lined up.”The Jaguars drafted Josh Allen in the first round and he’ll likely have a big role come the fall. They also drafted Quincy Williams in the third round to join veteran acquisitions like Najee Goode, Jake Ryan https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Cam-Robinson-Jersey , D.J. Alexander, Ramik Wilson and James Onwualu in a pool of players who could find themselves filling in for Smith. Cowboys defensive tackle David Irving will make his debut today. Despite only three practices since November, Irving will play against the Jaguars.Receiver Brice Butler, though, won’t play with a groin injury. The Cowboys listed him among their seven inactives.Dallas’ other inactives are defensive tackle Caraun Reid, linebacker Sean Lee (hamstring), linebacker Joe Thomas (foot) Tashaun Gipson Color Rush Jersey , quarterback Mike White, tight end Dalton Schultz and offensive guard Xavier Su’a Filo.Veteran Josh Walker will make his first start at left tackle, and T.J. Yeldon will start at running back for the banged up Jaguars.The Jaguars listed Ereck Flowers, who they signed Friday, as one of their seven inactives.Jacksonville is hurting at offensive tackle. It placed Josh Wells on injured reserve Friday with a groin injury. He joined Cam Robinson, the starting left tackle early in the season before tearing an ACL in Week Two.The Jaguars’ other inactives Sunday besides Flowers are Leonard Fournette (hamstring), cornerback D.J. Hayden (toe) Dawuane Smoot Jersey , cornerback Tre Herndon (hamstring), nose tackle Eli Ankou, defensive end Dawuane Smoot and offensive guard Chris Reed.

linchao  
linchao

Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly said. "We do
Led by Alabama duo Jonathan Allen and Daron Payne

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz