Richburg’s injury opens the door for Erik Magnuson

#1 von linchao , 07.01.2020 03:05

San Francisco 49ers general manager John Lynch met with the media on Thursday and he offered a couple big updates on the injury front. Per Jennifer Chan Earl Mitchell Jersey , he said Weston Richburg had a clean up surgery on his knee and quad, while D.J. Reed is having surgery on a labrum tear on Friday. The hope is that both will be ready for training camp. Lynch said that Reed faces a six-month recovery Malcolm Smith Color Rush Jersey , which puts him back right near the start of training camp.Both players will spend the entire offseason workout program rehabbing from their surgeries, and my guess is both are placed on the PUP list to open training camp. They could be removed right away https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Robbie-Gould-Jersey , but given this extensive timeline on their rehabs, the smart approach is to place them on PUP and once you’re certain they’re 100 percent Reuben Foster Jersey , remove them from the list.Richburg’s injury opens the door for Erik Magnuson to get OTA and minicamp work at center. Given the importance of the center position, I would not be surprised to see the team bring in another option to boost their depth. I could see a day two offensive line pick that could get work at both guard and center. Richburg is entering the second year of his deal Ahkello Witherspoon Color Rush Jersey , so at some point in the next couple years we’ll reach a time where the team has to make a decision about his future. That’s not happening now, but it’s just something to keep on the radar.Reed’s injury is bad timing following a solid close to the season. He likely will compete for the nickel back and free safety roles https://www.49ersfanshop.com/C.-J.-Beathard-Jersey , and could develop into a super-sub type of option. He’ll be around for OTAs and minicamp, but he won’t get to do the critical work on the practice field until training camp. That will be a hurdle to overcome.

linchao  
linchao

Led by Alabama duo Jonathan Allen and Daron Payne
Quickbooks phone number | quicken phone number | quickbooks sign in

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz