by NHL and KHL players at hockey worlds on

#1 von miaowang123 , 09.11.2019 03:43

PHOENIX -- The Colorado Rockies already slim postseason hopes are fading fast.The Rockies lost 11-4 to the Diamondbacks on Tuesday night and have allowed 23 runs in two straight defeats to lowly Arizona.The reason why is simple, says manager Walt Weiss.Weve just got to pitch better, Weiss said.Starter Jorge De La Rosa and reliever Eddie Butler did not pitch well, and the Diamondbacks took advantage. Jean Segura homered twice and Brandon Drury added his second homer in two nights.Segura hit solo shots off De La Rosa (8-8) in the first and fourth innings, setting a career high with his 13th and 14th homers. Drury homered in the fifth to give the Diamondbacks a 7-4 lead, and Paul Goldschmidt had three hits, scored three runs and stole his 25th base in support of winning pitcher Robbie Ray (8-13).The loss dropped Colorado to 7 1/2 games behind the St. Louis Cardinals for the second NL wild card. But on Tuesday, things looked promising for a win early.The Rockies jumped on Ray quickly for three runs. Charlie Blackmon led off the game with a walk and scored on DJ LeMahieus double. Then Nolan Arenado hit a blooper just inside the right-field line that turned into a triple, and Arenado scored on a groundout by Carlos Gonzalez.The Diamondbacks answered in their half of the first against De La Rosa. Segura led off with a homer and Arizona sent all nine batters to the plate in scoring four runs. The first inning lasted 39 minutes.Ray pitched five innings and allowed four runs on six hits with seven strikeouts and a walk. He surpassed the 200-strikeout mark for the season.The first inning was like getting punched in the nose there, and we battled after that, Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale said. It didnt seem like there were any easy innings for (Ray). ... I thought the offense coming in scoring four gave him a lot of life. Gave him time to sit, kind of get it back together.Segura homered and Yasmany Tomas singled in a run in the fourth, giving the Diamondbacks a 6-3 lead. De La Rosa lasted only 3 1/3 innings and gave up five earned runs and eight hits with four walks.Blackmon hit his 25th home run to open the fifth, a solo shot. But Arizona scored five runs in the bottom of the inning to take control.I wasnt locating my fastball to my glove side. So it put me behind on counts when I was throwing that way early and because theyre in hitters counts, they get a little better piece than they probably should have on some of the pitches, Butler said. A jam shot, a couple of ground balls, all of which were possible outs but just didnt fall my way.Tomas added three hits and two RBI for the Diamondbacks, who have won two straight after losing six in a row.STREAKS ALIVELeMahieu reached base in his 30th straight game. ... The Diamondbacks, with 17 hits Tuesday, are the first team since the 1930 Brooklyn Robins to record 10-plus hits in 13 or more consecutive games against a single opponent in a single season. The Robins streak was 17 games against Philadelphia.UP NEXTRockies: RHP Jeff Hoffman (0-3) faces the Diamondbacks on Wednesday for the first time in his career.Diamondbacks: RHP Rubby De La Rosa (4-5) is set to make his ninth career appearance against the Rockies on Wednesday. He pitched only two innings in his last start, as he was on a pitch count having just come off the 60-day disabled list. Clearance MLB Jerseys .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/ . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Cheap MLB Jerseys From China . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. HELSINKI, Finland -- Defending champion Russia was upset 2-1 by France, which shocked a team dominated by NHL and KHL players at hockey worlds on Thursday. Russia lost to a group of mainly French league players, who ended its 13-match winning streak at the world championship. "Its so big for French hockey, its hard to describe," France coach Dave Henderson said. France wasnt good enough to play Russia or the Soviet Union until 1992. It had lost all six previous games, the last 7-2 in 2009. All the goals on Thursday were scored in the middle period. Alexander Perezhogin gave Russia the lead at 6:57, shortly after teammate Aleksandr Radulov missed a penalty shot. France forward Damien Fleury evened the score at 9:52 with a slap shot. Antoine Roussel, Frances lone NHL player, scored the winner at 16:48 when he broke in from the left and backhanded through Vasili Koshechkins legs. Both teams fielded their third-string goalkeepers. Frances Florian Hardy fiinished with 28 saves, and Koshechkin 17.dddddddddddd "It was my first start, an unbelievably good result for us," Hardy said. "I dont know what to say, Im so happy. When I watched the clock with five minutes to play, I thought that this is for real, that it is possible to win. "All the team played an unbelievable game defensively. When the Russian player took the penalty shot and I stopped it, I just followed the puck and that was it." Frances second win in four games gives it a good chance of staying in the premier group at the worlds and an outside chance of making the quarterfinals with a top-four finish in its group. It still has to play the United States, Latvia and Germany. In Stockholm, the Czech Republic beat Denmark 2-1 after a shootout, with Zbynek Irgl scoring on his teams fifth and sixth shots. Zbynek Michalek scored in the last period for the Czechs and Morten Poulsen tied the game with four minutes to go. ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

g the in-form Alex Lees for a duck with the assistance
was named the First Star after posting win

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz