. Pitt offensive tackle Brian ONeill scored

#1 von miaowang123 , 09.11.2019 03:43

LONDON -- Nick Kyrgios apologised for calling a member of his entourage retarded?during his win over Feliciano Lopez?at Wimbledon.The Australian looked angry with the support team in his players box on Saturday, demanding they give him more vocal support or leave the court in a match held up for bad light.Its all in the heat of battle, Kyrgios told a news conference after completing the win on Middle Sunday. I know some people can obviously get offended by that. Im not meaning to be rude or disrespectful at all.The 21-year-olds fellow Australian Bernard Tomic also apologised after his first-round match for saying he had to stand on court like a retard as he waited for Fernando Verdasco.But Kyrgios, who will meet Andy Murray on Monday in the fourth round, was quick to play down any issue with his team. His family are staying with him in Wimbledon for the tournament and he put his outbursts during the match against Lopez down to his frustrations boiling over.Sometimes Im just a pest, he said. Theyre always doing the best they can do. Its obviously in the heat of the battle. Everything I say and everything I do out there, they all know I love them. So its OK.Shouting at his box is not the only habit he shares with Murray, it would seem. They are close friends off the court, with Kyrgios joking it was love at first sight for the greatest bromance in tennis.Kyrgios reputation as the volatile bad boy of tennis has followed him around this tournament with outbursts at an umpire and reporters, but Murray leapt to his defence and said the media try and wind him up.It is clearly invaluable to Kyrgios having someone of the world No. 2s stature to defend him in public. He backs me up a lot, which is good. Its just good to have one of the best players in the world, to have a good friend like that. I see him at times more than I see my family, he said.When Andy walks in [to the locker room], we see each other, we just give each other a look. We cant stop looking at each other for a bit.When I see Roger [Federer], everyone sort of just looks at him. Roger has an aura about him. I think hes the greatest player of all time. I just watch him. I dont say anything. Its the same with Novak. But Andy, I dont know, its different.Our relationship is pretty good. We joke a lot. When hes in the locker room, its just instant banter. We just have a lot of fun. Hes a very relaxed guy, down to earth. He baits me a lot of the time. Hes always very funny. It helps. Hes a great guy.Im just looking forward to going out there. Im relaxed, Im nervous as well.Their relationship is reminiscent of John McEnroe and Bjorn Borg. The seven-time major winner famously said that to have Bjorn behind me, it was like, to hell with everyone else.McEnroe tended to be on his best behaviour when playing Borg, too, but the respect and admiration Kyrgios has for Murray doesnt necessarily mean he will show any more emotional control against him on Monday, if their three previous Grand Slam meetings are anything to go by.Kyrgios was warned for swearing and also smashed his racket at the 2015 Australian Open, and called out I hate this place at Roland Garros the same year.At last years US Open he swore, smashed his racket and, during the changeovers, slumped back in his chair and closed his eyes -- it looked as though he was having a nap. That match came shortly after the ATP put him on probation for comments he made to Stan Wawrinka.Murray won all three of those matches, as well as their only other meeting at the Canadian Masters in 2014, for the loss of just one set. Still, Kyrgios fancies his chances against the Scot, who is 18-0 against Australians and the odds-on favourite to win Wimbledon following Novak Djokovics shock exit.As soon as Novak loses, you look at Andy and you look at Federers eyes light up. They think that their chances probably doubled, said Kyrgios.I definitely feel like hes [Murray] beatable. Hes only human. At the same time hes a great player. I dont think there would be too many people with a winning record over him, not just Australians.This is probably my best surface, my best chance to beat him. At the same time hes pretty comfortable on the grass. I feel like I know what to do. But its hard to actually go out there and execute against such a player like him.When you look at Andy, hes a great athlete. Moves extremely well. He knows the game so well. Hes practically a brick wall from the back. Hes a great returner. Can mix it up. He just competes well, as well.Theres not many weaknesses there. The only person he really loses to is Novak. The biggest difference is I play a little bit more aggressive to Andy. I dont move anywhere near as well.There is one area of his game where Kyrgios trumps Murray, at least. I dont know if hes got the tweener like I do, he said smiling. Nike Air Max 270 Triple Black For Sale .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Air Max 270 React Bauhaus AO4971-002 . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. http://www.max270cheap.com/nike-men-s-air-max-270-just-do-it-white-total-orange-black-ah8050-106.html . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Nike Air Max 270 Ispa White . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Womens . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. PITTSBURGH -- One of the nations worst secondaries kept daring Virginia Tech quarterback Jerod Evans to throw. So he did. Over. And over. And over.The junior shook off a right ankle injury to throw for a career-high 406 yards and two touchdowns to lead the 25th-ranked Hokies to a 39-36 victory over Pittsburgh on Thursday night.Joey Slye tied the school and Atlantic Coach Conference records by making six field goals to help the Hokies (6-2, 4-1) beat the Panthers (5-3, 2-2) on the road for the first time in 17 years.Pitt came in with the nations 120th-ranked pass defense yet played bump-and-run for most of the game, hoping its defensive backs could win more than they lost.Didnt happen. Instead, three Tech wide receivers topped 100 yards in the same game for the first time in school history. Isaiah Fords 10 receptions included his school-record 23rd receiving touchdown. Bucky Hodges caught six passes for 145 yards and a score and Cam Phillips added 109 yards on a night the Hokies piled up 556 total yards.Its a great feeling when you can do what you love doing and thats throw the ball up and down the field against a pretty good defense, Evans said. One-on-one coverage. You cant ask for anything better than one-on-one coverage.Pitt coach Narduzzi built his reputation as defensive coordinator at Michigan State by requiring his secondary to play physical. Hes intent on doing the same at Pitt, even as the weeks pass and improvement only comes in sporadic bursts. Facing the Hokies, it was no different.We had guys in position to make plays, Narduzzi said. We didnt make them. . Theres not a whole lot of different ways to do it.Evans left briefly in the third quarter after getting his right leg rolled up on but returned to lead a fourth-quarter surge that included Slyes sixth field goal. Slye joked it got a little bit boring knocking in chip shot after chip shot, though hes hardly complaining after the Hokies won at Heinz Field for the first time in five tries and assured themselves of a bowl berth for a 24th straight year, the longest active streak in the nation.Its a notable streak, but bigger goals lie ahead. The Hokies will end the weekend no worse than tied in the loss column with North Carolina atop the Coastal. Virginia Tech owns the tiebreaker, having beaten the Tar Heels decisively this month.ddddddddddddTRICKERATIONJames Conner ran for 141 yards and three touchdowns for the Panthers but offensive coordinator Matt Canada continued to masterfully tinker with the Pitt playbook.Nate Peterman completed 13 of 22 passes for 267 yards with a touchdown and an interception while also catching the first pass of his. Pitt offensive tackle Brian ONeill scored his second touchdown of the season, this time on a pitch from Peterman that resulted in the 6-foot-6, 300-pound ONeill barreling over the goal line from 5 yards out. ONeill, a tight end in high school, scored on a throwback screen against Georgia Tech earlier this month.PINBALL WIZARDOne of the connections between Evans and Ford includes a wild 36-yard gain in which Ford and Pitt cornerback Phillipie Motley batted it back and forth to each other as they went to the ground. Officials ruled it a catch on the field after Ford ripped it away from Motley before it hit the ground. The call stood upon review.WILD MANNarduzzi became increasingly animated on the sideline as the game wore on, convinced Virginia Techs wide receivers were illegally giving themselves and advantage on all those alley-oop passes from Evans.They did a great job pushing off all night, Narduzzi said. Give them credit for that.THE TAKEAWAYVirginia Tech: The Hokies have the weapons to run the table. If Evans can avoid turning it over, the Hokies will be in the ACC title game.When you have three elite wide receivers, you cant ask for more, Evans said.Pitt: Midway through Narduzzis second season, the defense remains a chaotic work in progress. Even the debut of ballyhooed freshman safety Damar Hamlins long anticipated debut did little to help. If Pitts pass defense was even average, the Panthers would be a threat to reach the ACC title game. Its not, and the Panthers almost certainly wont be in Orlando in December.UP NEXTVirginia Tech: Travel to Duke on Nov. 5. The Hokies fell to the Blue Devils 45-43 in four overtimes last season.Pitt: Begin a tough two-game stretch at Miami on Nov. 5. Hurricanes have won two of three meetings since Pitt joined the ACC in 2013. ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

was named the First Star after posting win
ce, who leads the AL with 141 strikeouts,

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz