26, of Philadelphia, is just pumped up to have his big opportunity

#1 von dasg234 , 05.11.2019 14:51

ASHBURN, Va. -- The Washington Redskins got punched hard by the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday night. If they dont want to start the season 0-2, theyre going to have to punch back Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys.It helps that they had someone at Redskins Park on Friday who knows how to do just that: WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder.Through a connection with Redskins senior vice president of communications Tony Wyllie, Wilder ended up talking to the Redskins after practice Friday.He gave us some good motivational words, Redskins coach Jay Gruden said. It was fun. Great person, heck of an athlete. Played in some pain, broken hand, torn biceps and still whipped some people. So it was great to hear his point of view on competition, thats for sure.Wilder was born in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, but his trainer is a fan of the Redskins, so he adopted them as his team, too.Wilder broke his right hand in winning a fight in July and wont box the remainder of the year. But even in that fight and despite the injury, it was the opponent, Chris Arreola, who was unable to answer the bell after eight rounds in which Wilder was far ahead.Wilders message to the Redskins touched on defending championships -- and protecting home turf.I wasnt sure how good he was going to be, but he was good, Redskins linebacker Will Compton said. It was motivational -- definitely gets me excited about the game Sunday.Its not the first motivational speaker Washington has brought in; Olympic gold-medal swimmer Katie Ledecky spoke to the team on the day of final cuts earlier this month.Weve been fortunate; we got it going on here, Gruden said. Now weve just got to get some wins around here.Clearance MLB Jerseys . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/ . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. MLB Jerseys Outlet .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King.A few months ago there was speculation in boxing circles that perhaps the mandatory fight between junior middleweight titlist Jermall Charlo and No. 1 contender Julian J Rock Williams would not happen.Charlo, some said, wanted to vacate and move up in weight. Others suggested that Charlo (24-0, 18 KOs) was somehow afraid of facing Williams (22-0-1, 14 KOs), a notion that seemed crazy knowing the competitive spirit Charlo possesses. Boxing and rumors, however, go together like Floyd Mayweather and money.As it turned out, none of it was true. Charlo had no intention of giving up the hard-earned 154-pound world title he won in 2015 and has so far defended twice, including in his biggest win, a unanimous decision against well-respected former titleholder Austin Trout in a competitive fight in May.The real issue was that Charlo, like millions, had poor vision. He had worn glasses or contact lenses since he was kid. A few years ago, twin brother Jermell Charlo, who also holds a junior middleweight world title, had a procedure to improve his vision.Jermall, however, elected to put it off and make due in the ring with less than optimal sight.I always wanted [the procedure], but Im a superstitious guy, Jermall Charlo said. So I like to keep things the way I always wanted.Eventually, though, his vision began to be an issue, and he faced possible problems being licensed in some states, including Nevada, where he faced Trout.Charlo, 26, of Houston, made the decision to have the same procedure as his brother, which he did this past summer.Its just something I feel like its going to take me to the next level, Charlo said. Im 110 percent, crystal clear. Im good. Im ready.He will need to be ready because he faces perhaps his toughest test in the skilled and powerful Williams, whom he will finally meet on Saturday (Showtime, 10 p.m. ET) at the Galen Center on the campus of USC in Los Angeles, in a fight many fans have anxiously waited for since Williams became his mandatory challenger in March after knocking out Marcello Matano in the seventh round of a title eliminator.In the main event, Argentinas Jesus Cuellar (28-1, 21 KOs) will make the second defense of his secondary featherweight title when he meets former three-division titleholder Abner Mares (29-2-1, 15 KOs), of Los Angeles, in a fight originally scheduled for June 25 but was postponed.Charlo admitted that he has had fuzzy vision in his fights, including against Trout.I fought the fight. I adjusted myself to be able to fight unclear, Charlo said. So now I got the procedure done. Yes, the fight [against Williams] was supposed to happen in October. And I wanted it then. But it was just for me to be able to clear the medical exam. Less stress now to go ahead and go [into the fight with] 20/20 [vision], and Im ready now.Charlo had the procedure in July and later sought and was granted a 60-day medical exemption by the IBF, allowing him to delay the mandatory against Williams from October to Saturday. Now he is ready for the fight.Everything happens for a reason, Charlo said. And crystal-clear vision is one of the things that helps me make the fight easier.Charlo said the difference has been huge and he cant even imagine how much better he will be now that he can see everything so clearly, which figures to also incllude the incoming punches from Williams.ddddddddddddIt gives me a lot more confidence, Charlo said. Of course, its something important and I probably had to get it. I havent fought with crystal-clear vision my whole life. So now Im even more motivated. Im eager to get in there to see what the new person is like.Williams has been anxious for a title shot for the past year and understandably grew a little restless when the fight was delayed. When the fight was finally solidified, Charlo was calm and cool.I just felt like I wanted to get to work, Williams said. The whole process has made me practice my patience. I wasnt overly excited because I knew I would fight for the world title my next fight with someone. I wanted to start training camp immediately and get myself ready to win.Williams said he was not sure what was going on with the delay at first but was glad everything was worked out for the fight.I didnt really know about the medical situation until about mid-September, Williams said. I actually thought that he would fight. And I did not think about the notion that he would vacate. I thought that he was putting the fight off for whatever reason. But like I said, at the time, I didnt know what the reason was.Now Williams, 26, of Philadelphia, is just pumped up to have his big opportunity against a highly regarded titleholder.All that is under the bridge. It doesnt even matter anymore, Williams said of the delay. The fight is [Saturday], you know what I mean? He said hes going to bring his A-game. Hes got 20/20 vision. I had 20/20 vision my whole life. Now were even. So there will be no excuses.Now both guys are looking at a tough fight with high stakes that will go a long way toward making their name in boxing.Were both on the way up to the top level, Charlo said. Hes definitely one of my best opponents up to this date. Hes hungry as me. Hes my toughest opponent. And Im ready for it.Said Williams: Whenever youve got a 50-50 fight, two guys 26 years old [and] both in the prime of their careers, its going to be a test for both fighters.Its rare we see two fighters get in the ring in this type of fight. So I think its definitely the first step in building my legacy.Ringstar Sports promoter Richard Schaefer is co-promoting the card, his first since resigning as chief executive of Golden Boy Promotions two and a half years ago after a falling out with principle owner Oscar De La Hoya. Schaefer, who founded Ringstar Sports in June, said he believes the Charlo-Williams winner is on his way to stardom.I think you have two of the best fighters in their division fighting in this particular fight, Schaefer said. And so this is an extremely significant fight for the division. And these are two young undefeated and confident fighters who dare to be great.These kinds of fights will separate one from the other, and I think the sky is the limit here within that division and potentially other divisions. But thats how you build a champion into a star and then a superstar. These kinds of meaningful fights. And in order for that to happen, you need to have two fighters who are willing to challenge themselves. And as I said, dare to be great. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

Breast augmentation is
orkstrand to a one-year contract.The Kings ann

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz