r-old believes the lessons he learnt in that period from t

#1 von miaowang123 , 24.10.2019 05:21

Former Dolphins offensive lineman Lydon Murtha gave an insiders look at some of the issues surrounding the alleged bullying scandal involving teammates Richie Incognito and Jonathan Martin in Miami. Murtha, now retired after playing for the Dolphins from 2009 through the 2012 preseason, wrote a piece for the Monday Morning Quarterback website and said there were misconceptions about some of the details being reported. After first identifying himself as a teammate of Incognitos at Nebraska and saying he was friends with both men, Murtha said Martin, a rookie in the preseason of 2012, "did not seem to want to be one of the group," adding that he "came off as standoffish and shy to the rest of the offensive linemen." Murtha, though, said Incognito took Martin under his wing since they were both set to play the left side of the line. "They were close friends by all appearances," Murtha wrote. "Martin had a tendency to tank when things would get difficult in practice, and Incognito would lift him up. Hed say, theres always tomorrow. Richie has been more kind to Martin than any other player." However, Murtha added that Incognito would sometimes get on Martin if he wasnt showing effort. But he would do the same with any player who appeared to slack off. Murtha said he doesnt believe that Incognito bullied Martin, adding that the nine-year veteran joked with everybody on the team, including coaches. The voicemail that included the racial slur, however, is the reason Murtha believes that Incognito was suspended, although he heard Incognito call Martin the same thing to his face and Martin just laughed. As far as the coaches not knowing about the so-called hazing, Murtha said that was untrue. "Thats the most outlandish lie of this whole thing," Murtha wrote. "The coaches know everything. The coaches know whos getting picked on and in many cases call for that player to be singled out. Any type of denial on that side is ridiculous." Murtha said coaches did, indeed, ask team leaders to "bring (Martin) out of his shell. Figure him out a little bit." There was a report in the South Florida Sun Sentinel newspaper on Tuesday that said Incognito was instructed by coaches to "toughen up" his fellow lineman after Martin missed a voluntary workout in the spring, but that Incognito may have taken the orders too far. Murtha said that might have been a problem for Incognito because he might not have been able to tell that Martin wouldnt be able to handle the derision. A number of current teammates on Wednesday indicated they were surprised by the recent developments between Incognito and Martin. Quarterback Ryan Tannehill described the two as brothers, saying Martin was "like Richies little brother. He gave him a hard time, he messed with him, but he was the first guy to have his back." The NFL is set to begin an investigation into the workplace conduct in the Dolphins organization and head coach Joe Philbin on Wednesday wouldnt comment beyond saying the team will take measures to fix any problems the NFL may find. Detroit Tigers Pro Shop .Y. -- AJ Allmendingers journey is almost complete. Tigers Jerseys 2019 . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.cheaptigers.com/ . Wheeler scored two goals, including the winner, as the Winnipeg Jets beat the Minnesota Wild 6-4 on Friday in a game that featured a seven-goal first period. Detroit Tigers Store . The team reported the signing on its website Thursday, but said Friday the deal was off in "a mutual parting of the ways that had to do with the language of the contract. Stitched Tigers Jerseys . Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist stood tall with 41 saves between the pipes, but it was defenceman Ryan McDonagh who got the first star of the game as he had a goal and an assist and now has two goals and four assists for six points in two games.Pep Guardiola says his success as a manager is thanks to the education he received under the late Johan Cruyff at Barcelona. The Manchester City boss has established himself as one of footballs great coaches after winning 21 trophies during his time in charge at the Nou Camp and with Bayern Munich.Guardiola initially played for Barca and was part of their European Cup-winning side which beat Sampdoria 1-0 at Wembley in 1992, with Cruyff managing the team. The 45-year-old believes the lessons he learnt in that period from the Dutchman - who died from lung cancer in March - laid the foundations for his own progress in the dug-out.Speaking at the London launch of the autobiography Johan Cruyff: My Turn, Guardiola said: I was a lucky guy, I coached City, Bayern and Barca because I met him. Guardiola later led Barcelona to two Champions League titles, including the 2011 version against Manchester United I thought I knew about football but when I met him, a whole new world opened in front of me.He taught us - not only me, but a generation of players - to understand the game, to understand why you took that decision. Football is the most complicated game, its very open and you have to take a lot of decisions. His impact on people was enormous. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.dddddddddddd99. No contract. He wasnt sitting during training sessions, he was playing with us, but better than us. He would not tell us how to do things, he would do them. Every single training session was a masterclass.He had knowledge, charisma, personality. Everyone knows about football, everyone, but theres not many people that you will follow if he tells you to. You followed him. Guardiola is now trying to carry on the impressive start to his managerial career at Manchester City He was the most courageous manager I ever met. He believed in the efecto mariposa (butterfly effect), that a good pass at the beginning could create a wonderful thing at the end.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Cruyffs tribute to Guardiola Gundogan: United disrespectful Aubameyang reveals City talks Manchester City fixtures ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

first time since July 28-29, 2012, against the Dodg
me very key saves. I thought we ha

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz