pulled off a big shock when he o

#1 von dasg234 , 18.10.2019 00:29

YAS MARINA, Abu Dhabi -- Max Verstappen says he is neutral to the recent comparisons made between his drive at the Brazilian Grand Prix and Ayrton Senna.Verstappen stole the headlines at Interlagos as he put on an overtaking clinic in the wet conditions, charging from 16th to third in the final portion of the race. Red Bull boss Christian Horner later said the drive deserved to be compared to some of Senna and Michael Schumachers career-defining races in the wet.Speaking about that praise on Wednesday in Abu Dhabi, Verstappen said: Its nice for sure but its also very important to stay neutral about it. That was a great race, but its finished now and Im focusing ahead. The day after I was still very happy with the performance, thats for sure.It was very difficult and at the end I was also just very happy to finish the race. The last sector was very difficult to drive, so on the last lap I was very happy that was the last lap of the race.When asked if he felt the race answered those who have questioned his aggressive technique this year, he replied: I always thought that was fine. Like I said before, Im always focusing on myself and trying to do the best possible race and result. Thats how it goes, I dont care about other opinions.One of Verstappens most enjoyable overtakes was on Sebastian Vettel, who he has come to blows with on several occasions this year. The pass starting with him undercutting Vettel at the bottom of the hill running up towards the final corner and finished with the Ferrari driver being forced wide by Verstappen.Though Vettel complained about Verstappens driving after the race, the Dutch teenager admits the four-time world champion contacted him later with a different view of the incident.He sent me a text after the race, but that was mainly about the tyres. Its alright, we are racing drivers, so I think he realised soon afterwards that he couldnt hold me behind anyway. If we are fighting a lot then maybe he can complain a bit more, but it was a very fair move. In Turn 4 he tried to do the same to me, but I quickly realised what he was trying to do so just backed off behind.I did the same to him, I just overtook him, we were next to each other and he just kept going around the outside. At one point I cant do any more because Im on the inside where its more slippery. And we didnt even touch.Cheap Hockey Jerseys Authentic . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Hockey Jerseys China .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. https://www.fakehockeyjerseys.com/ .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Cheap Hockey Jerseys . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Custom Hockey Jerseys . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory.Tyson Fury failed to turn up for a news conference to publicise his rematch with Wladimir Klitschko, but promoters Frank Warren and Mick Hennessy insist the fight will happen.Fury (25-0, 18 KOs) was stuck in traffic on the M6 motorway on his way to the conference in London, but Warren says the WBA-WBO world heavyweight champions return fight with Klitschko is going ahead as planned at the Manchester Arena on Oct. 29.All we know at this stage, and his phone battery has gone, is that he has had problems with traffic and his car has broken down, Warren said.This fight is going ahead despite some of the rumours around it.Warren also insisted the prospect of a National Anti-Doping Panel hearing about alleged doping violations by Fury will not threaten the fight.UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) agency revealed a month ago that it had charged Fury and cousin Hughie Fury for using a banned substance on June 24. Fury and fellow heavyweight Hughie strongly deny the allegations.The head of the tribunal Mr [Charles] Flint has ruled the fight will go ahead, said Warren, who also revealed he will be holding talks with Tom Loeffler, of K2 Promotions, about Briton Billy Joe Saunders fighting world middleweight No 1 Gennady Golovkin.There are no problems with UKAD or drugs. Mr Flint said on Friday that the fight will go ahead and the hearing will be after so it will not interfere with it.The fight is all signed and there [are] no problems. The only problem we have is his car breaking down today. Ill get him on my motorbike if it breaks down again on the night of the fight.Furys promoter Hennessy also down-played Furys absence.This is the first press conference Tyson has ever missed, this is not the norm and we are not making it up, said Hennessy.Klitschko (64-4, 53 KOs), 40, claiims he was not losing patience with Fury, who pulled out of meeting the former champion on July 9 because he injured an ankle while running.ddddddddddddMorecambe-based Fury pulled off a big shock when he out-pointed Klitschko to lift the WBA, WBO and IBF world titles in Germany in November after the Ukrainian had reigned as world champion for nearly a decade.I wont be surprised if something else happens, Im prepared for anything to achieve my goal and Im obsessed by that, said Klitschko.But eventually we will meet in the ring. The fight is going to come up for real and if its not going to happen in October I will wait. I may be 41 then but I will wait if it gets put back to March or something. Eventually time will run out for the champion because he will need to defend the titles.I understand that Fury is not here right now. I understand the postponement because Ive had injuries myself and I really look forward to revenge.Furys uncle and trainer Peter Fury did make it to the news conference and warned Klitschko he will have to go through a radical change if he is to win back his belts.Last time we didnt get an exciting fight, it was more of a chess match, but this time Wladimir knows he has to do something different to get his belts back and it makes for a mouth-watering fight, said Fury.There has been a lot of ups and down to get this fight on. I want to prove who the real Tyson Fury is: one of the best fighters in the world and I want him to prove his legacy in boxing.There has been chaos around this fight. UKAD have been leaking things out to the press.Tyson is very upset at how he has been treated by the British public. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

hose players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rou
ter leaving the Glory for the Netherlands, Griffiths said the club had erred in holding onto their home-grown talent.But this ye

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz