sth was 17-8-3 with four shutouts and a 2.32 go

#1 von miaowang123 , 23.02.2019 02:36

MANCHESTER, England -- France defender Eliaquim Mangala became Manchester Citys most expensive signing of the off-season when he joined the English champions from FC Porto on Monday for a reported fee of 32 million pounds ($54 million). Strengthening Citys defence has been one of the priorities of manager Manuel Pellegrini, with the 23-year-old Mangala set to compete with Argentina international Martin Demichelis to partner Vincent Kompany at centre back. "He is already a fine player but in my opinion, he has all of the mental, physical, technical and tactical attributes to become one of Europes very best defender," said Pellegrini, who already has signed right back Bacary Sagna and goalkeeper Willy Caballero. "Eliaquim is a player I believe will make an immediate impact in the Premier League, thanks to his physicality, his reading of the game and quality on the ball." City didnt disclose the cost of the transfer, but the reported fee would put Mangala on the list of the clubs most expensive players, along with forwards Carlos Tevez, Sergio Aguero and Robinho. Mangala, who has signed a five-year deal, came close to joining City in January but didnt complete a move that was then earmarked for the off-season. He is the sixth recruit since City clinched its second Premier League title in May, after Sagna, Caballero and midfielders Fernando, Frank Lampard and Bruno Zuculini. Mangala was in Frances squad at the World Cup but didnt play a game in the teams run to the quarterfinals. He has made three international appearances and has experience of playing in the Champions League. "City is a top club in Europe," Mangala said. "For me, it was an important step to leave Porto and join Manchester City in order to continue my progress. I want to win titles and I believe I can do this." Citys defence struggled at times last season, especially early in the campaign and when Kompany was out injured. But it largely held firm in the run-in as City won its last five matches to overhaul Liverpool to the championship, and only Chelseas defence conceded fewer in the top division. It is another big return for Porto, the Portuguese club which paid Standard Liege 5.5 million pounds for Mangala in 2011. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys . J.J. Hardy drove in a run for the Orioles, who bounced back from an 8-4 loss in the series opener on Friday. Fresh off the 15-day disabled list, Derrek Lee went 2-for-4 with two runs scored. Jake Arrieta (7-3) gave up three runs on five hits over six innings to pick up the win. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. http://www.wholesalenfljerseyssupplycheap.com/ . The Earthquakes (6-9-7) were coming off a 5-0 loss at home last Saturday to FC Dallas. Even with the draw, the Sounders (13-7-3) climbed back into a tie for both the Western Conference and overall top spot in MLS. Seattle, West co-leader Real Salt Lake and East leader Sporting Kansas City all have 42 points. NFL Jerseys Supply . The Missouri Tigers Defensive End and SEC Defensive player of the year is eligible for the upcoming NFL draft in May. Cheap NFL Jerseys Paypal . -- Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias says he has stress fractures in both legs and isnt sure when hell be able to play again, leaving the Tigers two weeks to fill his spot for opening day and perhaps a lot longer.ANAHEIM, Calif. - Corey Perry got to 40 goals and helped the Anaheim Ducks reach 50 wins. Perry scored twice in Anaheims three-goal third period, and Francois Beauchemin added the winning tally with 1:21 left as the Ducks rallied to beat the Edmonton Oilers 3-2 on Wednesday night. Beauchemin fired a slap shot past goalie Viktor Fasth, with assists from Perry and Ryan Getzlaf, as the Ducks improved to (50-18-8). "Their team was taking away the far side, so I just tried to shoot it as hard as I could," said Beauchemin, who scored his 10th career winning goal. "I knew (Perry) was going for a rebound if it was there. Fortunately, it went in. I was pretty happy with that one." With the Ducks trailing 2-0, Perry scored his 40th goal just 37 seconds after Jordan Eberle doubled Edmontons lead at 2:51. Perry then tied it at 11:25 with No. 41. It is the second time Perry has reached 40 goals in a season. "Weve been a team thats worked had all year," Perry said. "We have that never-say-die attitude. If we continue to push and play the right way for a full 60 minutes, well be all right." Rookie goalie Frederik Anderson (19-5) stopped 30 shots for the Ducks, 5-0-1 in their last six games. "Thats twice hes come up with a big save," Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau said. "He made a big save when it was 2-0 right after their goal. Then we score right away. What a swing. "Theres no way we wouldve come back from 3-0, but Freddie stood tall and made a great save." Philip Larsen scored his third of the season in the first period for Edmonton. Anaheim improved to 27-7-4 at home. Edmonton dropped to 12-22-6 on the road. "The idea of winning 50 games is pretty cool, quite frankly," Boudreau said. "Theres only going to be a few teams that do it, and when youre one of them, its quite an accomplishment. Im pretty proud of the guys for 50 wins." Fasth, who faced his former team for the first time since being dealt for two draft picks a month ago, made 23 saves but dropped to 2-2-1 for the Oilers.dddddddddddd In two seasons with Anaheim, Fasth was 17-8-3 with four shutouts and a 2.32 goals-against average. "There were a lot of emotions," Fasth said. "I had been playing with the guys on the other side for over a year. It was a special feeling. Thats a tough loss." The Pacific Division-leading Ducks are three points ahead of second-place San Jose with a game in hand. Anaheim trails Western-Conference leading St. Louis by one point. Edmonton, last in the Pacific Division, will finish a three-game road trip at Phoenix on Friday. The Oilers, who have scored on just 16.4 per cent of their power plays this season, took advantage of one to grab a 1-0 lead over the Ducks. Larsen drilled the puck into the upper right corner of the net on the glove side with 3:56 left in the second period. Edmonton outshot the Ducks 24-15 over the first two periods and took a 1-0 lead into the third. The Oilers doubled their lead on Eberles 26th goal of the season. "Its heartbreaking," Edmonton coach Dallas Eakins said. "Its games like these that you want your players to feel the reward of the points. When we had it 2-0, we had an unbelievable chance in front of the net and a rebound that, if it would have went to three, it would have been over for sure. But then again, with the Ducks, you never know. "They seem to be very, very good at never being out of a game. We have to find a way to close it out." NOTES: Anaheim leads the NHL with 3.23 goals per game. ... The Ducks four-goal comeback win over Winnipeg on Monday was the largest in an NHL victory since Jan. 9, 2010, when Minnesota beat Chicago 6-5 in a shootout, after trailing 5-1. ... Oilers D Oscar Klefbom scored his first NHL goal against Anaheim in an 4-3 overtime victory on March 28. ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

An SMS message is automatically
les Center. It feels good to come in here and get a win.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz