tledge had a two-run triple in the third and DJ L

#1 von miaowang123 , 22.02.2019 04:43

SALT LAKE CITY - Quin Snyder knows he has his work cut out for him with the Utah Jazz, but also feels he has the support of ownership to build the team back to a perennial playoff contender. "For a coach to have the loyalty of the ownership group, you feel you dont need to skip steps," Snyder said Saturday as he was introduced as the teams eighth head coach, and the first since 1979 hired from outside the organization. "Its a process and sometimes there is pressure to accelerate that process but we want to build something that will last." Snyder, who just completed his first season as an assistant with the Atlanta Hawks, takes over a team with a talented core of players 24 years old and younger. The Jazz also have two first round picks, including No. 5 overall, in the upcoming NBA draft. Utah was also reportedly considering Chicago assistant Adrian Griffin, NBA coaching veteran Alvin Gentry and Jazz assistant Brad Jones. However, Synders reputation for player development played a primary role in landing the job. "Trust is something thats earned," said Snyder, who has also been an assistant with the Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers and Los Angeles Clippers. "It takes time but with players, they always respond when you give yourself to them and help them get better. They then give back to you. Those relationships are what drive player development." Snyder is the first outsider hired to lead the Jazz since former Houston Rockets coach Tom Nissalke for the franchises first season in Utah after moving from New Orleans. After playing at Duke, Snyder — who has gained a reputation as a keen offensive mind with excellent communication skills — was an assistant for Larry Brown with the Clippers and then earned an MBA-law degree at Duke before assisting Blue Devils coach Mike Krzyzewski for six seasons. He was seen as a rising star in the college coaching ranks when he led Missouri to the quarterfinals of the NCAA tournament in 2002 and posted a 128-96 record over seven seasons. The team faltered toward the tail end of that time and he resigned as the school was placed on probation for minor infractions. "There was a point in my career when I left Missouri when I just wasnt sure I wanted to continue coaching," Snyder said. "I had to rediscover my passion for the game over the next few years and I was so fortunate to work with an amazing calibre of coaches." Utah general manager Dennis Lindsey, who was previously in the San Antonio front office, became closely acquainted with Snyder when he coached the Austin Toros, the Spurs NBA Development League affiliate, from 2007-10. "We decided with Austin that we would focus of development rather than winning, but what happened is that we developed players and helped the highest number of players matriculate to the NBA during that stretch. We also won a lot of games at the same time," Lindsey said. Snyder served as an assistant with CSKA Moscow under Ettore Messina and has also coached with Doug Collins and Gregg Popovich in the past few years. "Ive had a chance to work with some of the best minds in basketball," Snyder said. "Its humbling to think how Ive been able to be around those people like Coach K, Coach Pop, R.C. Buford. Through those opportunities, you know what you dont know. But Id like to think I took advantage of it." Snyder inherits a team that went 112-146 in 3 1/2 years under Tyrone Corbin — including 25-57 last season, the franchises worst mark since going 24-58 in its first year in Utah. "I love this game. Its been good to me and I have a passion for it," Snyder said. "I love player development and thats something thats central to me. I want to help these young men get better." With Snyder at the helm of an NBA team for the first time, the Jazz hope their players soon develop into the type of team they had while making 20 consecutive playoff appearances from 1984-2003. Cheap Yeezy Shoes For Sale . Pospisil, from Vancouver, and Sock will compete for the title against defending champions and top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan of the United States, who defeated the 12th-seeded French duo of Michael Llodra and Nicolas Mahut 7-6 (4), 6-3, 6-2. Cheap Yeezys For Sale . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. http://www.discountyeezy.com/ . He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion. Discount Yeezy Shoes . After deputy commissioner Bill Daly said the league would consider pulling out of Sochi if something "significant" happens before players arrive, those set to participate are trying not to worry about that scenario. Yeezy Wholesale Authentic .J. -- Kevin Gilbride retired Thursday as offensive co-ordinator for the New York Giants.DENVER -- Buster Posey is rounding into form, looking more and more like the 2012 version of the player who won the NL MVP. Couldnt have picked a better time, too, with the post-season on the horizon. Posey homered, doubled twice and drove in four runs, rallying the San Francisco Giants past the Colorado Rockies 12-7 on Tuesday night for their seventh win in eight games. His solo homer in the sixth keyed a three-run burst as the Giants raced back from a 7-1 deficit to remain on the heels of the Los Angeles Dodgers in the NL West. He hit a two-run double in a six-run seventh. Poseys prodigious night pushed his average over .300 for the first time since May. "Hes on fire right now and looking really good," winning pitcher George Kontos said. "Buster is a guy if something is not going right for him for a week or two or however long it is, hes a guy whos going to come out of it. "Hes going to get in his groove and do what were all accustomed to seeing him do." Kontos (4-0) kept the Giants in striking distance with 1 2-3 scoreless innings. Manager Bruce Bochy called that one of the turning points of the game. "As I was getting to the mound, Boch handed me the ball and he goes, Hold us here and well get you a win," Kontos recounted. "He came inside and said, I told you! I told you! Its crazy how quickly things can turn by putting up a couple of zeroes." Especially at Coors Field, where anything can happen and no lead is safe. "Thats the beauty of this park. Its easier to come back here than anywhere else," Bochy said. "Guys did a great job of not getting down." Once the Giants got rolling, the Rockies couldnt cool them off, as starter Jordan Lyles allowed six runs in 6 1-3 innings before giving way to reliever Matt Belisle (4-7), who surrendered another four before being pulled after getting just one out. Down six runs in the sixth, the Giants began to climb back into the game with Poseys 19th homer of the season and later a two-run shot from Andrew Susac. A seventh inning that featured five extra-base hits began with pinch-hitter Matt Duffy grounding out. San Fraancisco had a two-run double by Posey, an RBI single from Hunter Pence, a run-scoring double by Gregor Blanco that gave the Giants the lead, an RBI double from Susac and a run-scoring triple from Brandon Crawford.dddddddddddd The inning ended with Duffy striking out. Pence had two hits to extend his hitting streak to 15 games for the Giants. Josh Rutledge had a two-run triple in the third and DJ LeMahieu followed a two-run homer for the Rockies, who blew their biggest lead of the season. "Its a bad loss," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Two different games, really. It wasnt pretty. "Jordan was throwing the ball really well. I was trying to squeeze another inning out of him. But I think he went about as long as he could. I think he was starting to tire." Yusmeiro Petit was hit hard, allowing six runs in four innings but was let off the hook with a no-decision by his teams comeback. Just the way things have been going for the Giants. "This is the time of year thats fun, because you can see the playoffs on the horizon," Posey said. "Really, thats the focus, just coming out and trying to win each day." TRAINERS ROOM Giants: OF Michael Morse suffered a strained oblique in batting practice Monday. Bochy said he expects Morse to return soon. Rockies: OF Michael Cuddyer (strained left hamstring) said hes healthy and will be ready to come off the disabled list when hes eligible next week. In his down time, Cuddyer said hes drafted four different fantasy football teams. UP NEXT Giants: RHP Ryan Vogelsong (8-9, 3.73) has given up eight earned runs in 6 1-3 innings against Colorado this season. Rockies: RHP Christian Bergman (1-2, 5.74) didnt give up a hit until the fifth in his last start at Arizona. He went 5 1-3 innings in a no-decision. FAMILY AFFAIR RHP Brett Bochy had his contract purchased from Triple-A Fresno and will be a long reliever for his father. He didnt make his major league debut Tuesday night. Its the second time the Giants have had a father-son, manager-player combination. Moises Alou played for his dad, Felipe, in 2005. ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

, who gestured and "started to red line,"
rushing and receiving touchdowns last year. Smith

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz