footer from the fringe on the closing hole. "I al

#1 von miaowang123 , 26.08.2019 05:31

For the third night in a row the Winnipeg Goldeyes and the New Jersey Jackals played a closely matched game. The only difference: the Goldeyes were able to come out on the winning side on Thursday night. The Goldeyes (19-12) were able to avoid being swept by the Jackals (14-10) as they won 2-1 in front of 1,237 fans at Yogi Berra Stadium in Little Falls, New Jersey. For the first time in the three-game series the Fish were able to take the lead first. After Jake Blackwood got on base with a first inning single, he was driven in on a two run home run from Ray Sadler. The home run was Sadlers team leading seventh of the season. "Thats what he was looking to do there in the first inning," said Goldeyes Pitching Coach Jamie Vermilyea on the Jewel 101 Post-Game Show. "Sadlers a strong guy and he put a good swing on it." From there the two teams starting pitchers stole the show, as they both earned quality starts. Matt Jackson went strong for six and two-thirds innings, only giving up one run on four hits. He was able to strike out five and only gave up two walks, both of which were in the bottom of the first inning. The effort from Jackson earned him the win. "Jackson set the tone, coming out throwing strikes," said Vermilyea. "His breaking ball was working well and getting him strikes." The Jackals starter Isaac Pavlik, who is a ten-year veteran on the team, also went for six and two-thirds innings. He struck out six Goldeyes, and only gave up those two first inning runs on six hits by the Fish. After both starters came out of the game, it was the relievers chance to show what they could do. Ty Kelley came in for New Jersey, and finished the game on the mound for the Jackals. Kelleys appearance was highlighted in the ninth inning as he struck out the Goldeyes in order. Brendan Lafferty and Chris Kissock took over for a combined one and one-third inning for Winnipeg, and did their job of keeping the Goldeyes in the lead. Kyle Bellamy came in to finish the game for the Fish and earned the save. Bellamy was able to match Kelleys ninth inning performance, striking out the Jackals in order to end the game. "Bellamy did his thing in the ninth inning. You really cant close out a series better than that," Vermilyea said. With the win the Goldeyes end their three-game losing skid and now sit tied with the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks for second in the American Association North Division. Both teams are one game behind the St. Paul Saints. The Goldeyes continue their tour of the Can-Am League this weekend with a three-game series against the Quebec Capitales. Theyll face the Capitales Friday night at 6 p.m., Saturday at 5 p.m. and Sunday at noon. The Goldeyes then go to Trois-Rivieres to take on the Aigles in a four-game series that will round out the road trip. Garrett Bradbury Youth Jersey . This weeks topics include his take on the Kevin Pillar incident, All-Star snubs, the firing of Padres general manager Josh Byrnes and more. Dalvin Cook Vikings Jersey . Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers were left fretting over an MRI on the stars left knee. Paul George scored 21 points, Roy Hibbert added 19 and the Pacers used a dominant fourth quarter to blow out the Cavaliers 91-76 on Tuesday The Pacers (25-5) have won eight in a row over Cleveland, their longest active streak against any opponent. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Adrian-Peterson-Vikings-Jersey/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Brian ONeill Youth Jersey .Hoffenheim forward Anthony Modeste opened the scoring on a counterattack in the 15th minute, shooting though Jaroslav Drobnys legs after Lewis Holtby lost the ball in midfield. Alan Page Womens Jersey .com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl.KAUPULEHU-KONA, Hawaii -- Rocco Mediate fought off a left hip problem to take the first-round lead in the Champions Tours season-opening Mitsubishi Electric Championship. Mediate shot a 9-under 63 on Friday at Hualalai Golf Course, playing the first seven holes in 6-under with four birdies and a chip-in eagle on the par-5 seventh. He added birdies on Nos. 10, 14 and 18 -- holing a 15-footer from the fringe on the closing hole. "I almost didnt play. My left hip is really bothering me," said Mediate, a two-time winner last year in his first season on the 50-and-over tour after winning six times on the PGA Tour. "The chiropractors here are exceptional. I went out and told myself to try and play. It actually got better as the round went on. This came out of nowhere." Mediate is marrying longtime girlfriend Jessica Somers at the Four Seasons Hualalai on Monday, then heading to Torrey Pines -- the site of his 2008 U.S. Open playoff loss to Tiger Woods -- to play the PGA Tours Farmers Insurance Open. Dan Forsman, the 2012 winner, was a stroke back. He made a 330-foot eagle putt on the par-5 14th and had seven birdies and a bogey.dddddddddddd. "I was really good with the putter," Forsman said. "Very relaxed." Fred Couples, Fred Funk, Tom Pernice Jr. and Steve Elkington shot 65. Couples played the four par 5s in 6-under, eagling Nos. 4 and 7 and birdieing Nos. 10 and 14. On No. 7, his ball caromed off the lava rocks and ended up rolling across the green and stopping 8 feet from the hole. "It was obviously a big break, probably turning a 6 into a 3 on that hole," Couples said. "The round was OK, but I was only 1-under par on the other 14 holes. I need to do much better. I played four days in a row before today. For me, thats a lot of work." The 41-player field features major champions from the last five years, other tournament winners in the last two seasons and sponsor invitees. Defending champion John Cook had a 69. Kenny Perry opened with a 72. He was the tours player of the year last season, winning three times and taking the Charles Schwab Cup points title. ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

e, said Budaj. Unfortunately we didnt get a
vities to look back at what was the beginning of the Jays halcyon y

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz