sents a crisp, vivid ima

#1 von DMT , 22.08.2019 11:46

HTC U11 is one of the best flagship Android phones in 2017 Lamar Jackson Shirt , and now HTC has been upgraded and upgraded to HTC's new U11 Plus today. What is the biggest difference? The display is the most obvious, rising from 5.5 inches to 6 inches, though HTC has narrowed the border to fit the new phone's volume is only slightly larger. A new, much larger battery has also been added, and these two changes have led to subtle changes in design. All in all, however Trace McSorley Shirt , the device is just as its name implies: a U11 with more great content and a sweet spot for Android 8 Oreo, to make the deal even better.

I was encouraged by the time spent in London before the introduction of the U11 Plus, but it was a bit disappointing. However, the biggest disappointment for U.S. readers may be that HTC has no plans to bring the device to the United States. It is suitable for other markets in Europe, Asia and the rest of the world.

First of all, good things. The new screen size and aspect ratio of 18: 9 may cause you to think of it as another unlucky LG Display OLED panel Iman Marshall Shirt , but HTC still uses the same LCD technology as the U11 and I can confirm that the U11 Plus presents a crisp, vivid image . Slim borders are not the same category as Samsung and LG's extreme Galaxy S8 and V30 designs, but they are certainly the thinnest HTC has done for a long time. You have to go back to the immortal htc hd2 htc phone and feel this lean and stripped to its essentials. U11 Plus screen ratio is 82%. The resolution of 2880 x 1440 directly matches the LG G6 and V30, and HTC also promises to support HDR10 video in the future through software updates.

Not only that, I think this is a nice display on the U11 screen, and I'm excited about the U3 Plus's 3 Ben Powers Shirt ,930mAh battery. At the time of the U11, I found it to be one of the most persistent and reliable Android smartphones of the time, which was a 3000mAh battery. Imagine being able to do an extra 31% of your juice on such a device, even with a larger monitor. Because batteries are one of the most important batteries, and the cell phone's components are getting worse in the absence of batteries, HTC has done its utmost to maximize it.

But the battery is al

DMT  
DMT

e remedies as well in getting rid of th
ow, legal issues [ur

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz