Scott goes after Phil Kessel and thats outrageous

#1 von miaowang123 , 21.02.2019 02:31

The Winnipeg Jets begin a two game California road trip against the Anaheim Ducks tonight. Following Saturdays 3-2 overtime win against Edmonton, Winnipeg has won three straight games since the arrival of Head Coach Paul Maurice.? A win tonight would tie the Jets season high of four straight wins set in mid-November against Nashville, San Jose, Detroit and Philadelphia. The (22-23-5) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 49 points. They trail Vancouver and Minnesota by 10 points for a Western Conference Wild Card playoff spot. Ondrej Pavelec (14-19-4, 3.02, .899, 1 SO) will start his sixth straight game in goal. Evander Kane returns to action after missing the last four games due to an infection in his hand. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-Frolik Kane-Scheifele-Wheeler Setoguchi-Jokinen-Byfuglien Thorburn-ODell-Peluso Enstrom-Bogosian Trouba-Stuart Pardy-Ellerby Jacob Trouba has scored three goals in his last two games. Mark Scheifele has scored in back to back games. Bryan Little is on a four game point streak which includes two goals and four assists. Blake Wheeler has? one goal and four assists in his last three games. Anaheim is coming off a 3-2 win in St. Louis Saturday.? They have won nine of their last 10 games. The Ducks are on a 10-game winning streak at the Honda Center and have yet to lose in regulation time on home ice this season.? Their record is 20-0-2. The (37-9-5) Ducks are first in the Pacific Division with 79 points. They lead second place San Jose by nine points. Jonas Hiller (23-5-4, 2.37, .914, 3 SO) will start in goal.? His 14 game personal winning streak ended Saturday in St. Louis. Ducks Projected Lines: Beleskey-Getzlaf-Perry Palmieri-Bonino-Silfverberg Winnik-Koivu-Cogliano Maroon-Perrault-Selanne Beauchemin-Lindholm Fowler-Lovejoy Fistric-Allen Ryan Getzlaf has scored in back-to-back games and also has three assists in his last three games. Corey Perry has two goals and four assists in his last three games. This is the second of three games between these teams this season.? Andrew Ladd had both Jet goals October 6th at MTS Centre as Winnipeg lost 3-2 to Anaheim. Following tonights game, the Jets fly to San Jose and play the Sharks Thursday night (9:30ct on TSN 1290 and TSN Jets). Air Jordan 1 Italia . Brassard and Coyotes defenceman Derek Morris were battling for position in the crease when a nudge from Morris sent Brassard on top of Smith late in the third period. Air Jordan 1 Offerta . The 26-year-old Sobotka injured his left leg playing for the St. Louis Blues in a 3-1 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday. The Blues said he would not recover from the injury in time for the Olympic tournament. http://www.airjordan1scontate.it/ . -- Ryan Gropp scored in overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds shut out the Spokane Chiefs 1-0 in Western Hockey League play Tuesday. Air Jordan 1 Scontate Uomo . -- Brady Heslip scored a season-high 20 points to help Baylor beat No. Air Jordan 1 Scontate .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final.Hockey legend Bobby Orr appeared on Off the Record with Michael Landsberg on Friday to discuss an array of topics, including fighting in the NHL. The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. "I just think that the fear of getting beaten up is a great deterrent from all of a sudden becoming a tough guy," Orr said. "I really believe we have to get rid of the staged fighting and get rid of avenging the legal hit, but I think that we have to leave (fighting) in there. I just think a lot of guys will all of a sudden get real brave and I think that it will lead to more violence in our game." Orr was asked about the hit by Buffalo Sabres forward John Scott to the head of Loui Eriksson of the Boston Bruins and called it outrageous, adding that fighting is needed after illegal hits such as Scotts. "(The hit) made no sense," said Orr. "Loui Erikssons a pretty good hockey player and very important to thee Bruins.dddddddddddd. I mean, Scott goes after Phil Kessel and thats outrageous. Why do you do that? This is why I believe that the fear of getting beat has to be there and a policeman has to be there if theres a reason to fight." Orr, who won Stanley Cups with the Boston Bruins in 1970 and 1972, said that times have changed and the game has to evolve with the changes. "Hey, we did things back in the day that if we did today wed probably be in a lot of trouble," said Orr. "Its changing now. The new fan were trying to attract doesnt want to see some of the foolishness. But I really think we have to be careful with eliminating (fighting) completely. Orr credited the NHL for doing a great job with punishments on head hits and blindside hits, as well as the new hybrid rule. "I think the league is doing a great job with the hits from behind and the high blind spot hits, and I think hybrid icing is a wonderful rule," said Orr. "Its a changing world and weve got to make changes." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

to rush him back to action given their current pl
Nine times this year Western Kentucky surrendered 31 points o

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz