n, I need to be responsible for my actions.Lewan said

#1 von dasg234 , 19.07.2019 07:18

PALM BEACH, Fla. -- President-elect Donald Trump on Monday tapped another billionaire businessman for an administration job, naming Army veteran and fellow New Yorker Vincent Viola to be his secretary of the Army.Trump had meetings planned with a group of businessmen and former U.S. government officials as he sought to fill other posts, including that of U.S. trade representative. He met with Robert Lighthizer, a former deputy U.S. trade representative in the Reagan administration, an official said.Viola, Trumps choice to be the civilian head of the Army, is a West Point graduate who joins a list of former military men already chosen for the Cabinet. Trumps picks for defense secretary, homeland security secretary, national security adviser and deputy national security adviser are retired military.In a written statement, Trump praised Viola, the son of Italian immigrants, as living proof of the American dream and someone who has a lengthy history of engagement with national security issues.Viola grew up in Brooklyn, the first member of his family to attend college. He was trained as an Airborne Ranger infantry officer and served in the 101st Airborne Division. A lawyer, he started multiple businesses and bought the Florida Panthers hockey team for $250 million in 2013.Trump announced his choice for Army secretary from Mar-a-Lago, the Palm Beach, Florida, estate where he was spending the holidays with his family and working on the transition. It came as electors in all 50 states were meeting to formally elect him president, paving his way to take office on Jan. 20.Viola would join a circle of wealthy businessmen Trump has chosen for the administration, including fast food executive Andy Puzder to lead the Labor Department, billionaire investor Wilbur Ross for Commerce, financier Steven Mnuchin as treasury secretary and Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn as his top economic adviser.More open posts remain. Trump was also meeting Monday with Thad Allen, the retired Coast Guard commandant who oversaw the federal response to Hurricanes Katrina and Rita in 2005.R. Donahue Peebles, board chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, also had an appointment with Trump. Peebles is also founder, chairman and CEO of Peebles Corp., a real estate development and investment company.J. Christopher Reyes, co-chairman of Reyes Holdings, a Chicago-based beer and food distributor, was also on Trumps meeting schedule for Monday, said Trump spokesman Jason Miller.Meanwhile, Vice President-elect Mike Pence was holding transition meetings in New York, including a foreign policy discussion with Henry Kissinger, who was secretary of state under Presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford.On Sunday, some of Trumps closest advisers pushed back against Democrats complaints that Russia had hacked into their private emails this election season in a bid to sow discord among their supporters and sway the election toward Republicans.Lets assume its true, Reince Priebus, Trumps incoming chief of staff, said of Russian interference in the election. Theres no evidence that shows that the outcome of the election was changed because of a couple dozen John Podesta emails that were out there.The number of leaked emails by Podesta, Hillary Clintons campaign manager, was actually closer to tens of thousands. And itd be difficult to prove exactly what influenced voters.Democrats said the hack was a personal attack and a threat to democracy.The emails were weaponized, said Donna Brazile, interim chair of the Democratic National Committee. The committees emails were also hacked and publicly exposed. The release of stolen, hacked emails caused a lot of confusion and of course it disrupted our daily campaign life.Trump has previously deemed ridiculous the intelligence communitys finding of Russian involvement.---AP White House Correspondent Julie Pace and Associated Press writer Anne Flaherty in Washington contributed to this report.---Follow Darlene Superville on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dsupervilleapNikita Zadorov Jersey . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Ian Cole Avalanche Jersey .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.hockeyavalanche.com/authentic-john-wensink-avalanche-jersey/ . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Colorado Avalanche Jerseys . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Colin Wilson Avalanche Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch.NASHVILLE, Tenn.-- Tennessee Titans left tackle Taylor Lewan was ejected from Sundays game for making contact with an official.The Titans were upset when Green Bay Packers nose tackle Letroy Guion jumped across the line and knocked quarterback Marcus Mariota on his back prior to the snap. In the ensuing scrum, Lewan swiped away?the hand of back judge Steve Freeman, drawing the flag and the ejection.I thought it was the right call. Taylor should not have been where he was. He should have been back in the huddle, coach Mike Mularkey said after the Titans 47-25 victory.Lewan has played very well for the Titans this season. On the Titans first play from scrimmage Sunday, he blocked a defensive lineman and safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix?to help spring?DeMarco Murray?for a 75-yard touchdown run.Ive said in the past, Id go to war with Marcus, Lewan said. Seeing your quarterback getting hit with nobody taking off [from the line] is a huge, unspoken no-no in the NFL. So I got in the guys face and someones hands were on my chest. And I didnt even know I did until the review, but I swiped his hands away and it happened to be the official, and that took me out of the game.Thats something that is not OK, but Ive said before Im going to fight for Marcus every chance I get, and that is something I will always do.dddddddddddd ... Regardless of any situation, I need to be responsible for my actions.Lewan said he begged referee Jeff Triplette not to send him off the field for good. As he headed for the locker room after his ejection, Lewan held up his middle fingers while shouting at the officials and tossing a glove over his head and into the crowd. He said the locker room was a quiet place where he had a long time to digest what unfolded.Mariota said he appreciated Lewan defending him, but said the whole team can do better keeping its collective head in such moments.Lewan was replaced by Dennis Kelly, a tackle the Titans received in exchange for receiver Dorial Green-Beckham in a preseason trade.As the Titans walked off the field after the win, Lewan -- in flip-flops, shorts, a sweatshirt and a backward ball cap -- greeted some of his teammates at the corner of the field near the tunnel.Lewans ejection is the 11th disqualification of a player from a game this season. There hasnt been more than 13 players ejected in one season since at least 2001, the first year in which ESPN has collected data for its penalty database. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

m/]http://www.cheapchinajerseysnfls.com/[/url] . In wh
d Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz