and six RBIs against the right-hander. La

#1 von miaowang123 , 19.02.2019 03:59

GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP, N.J. -- Stacy Lewis is back on top. And this time, shes ready to stay there for a while. Lewis won the ShopRite LPGA Classic on Sunday to take the top spot in the world ranking from Inbee Park, finishing with a 4-under 67 for a six-stroke victory. No. 1 for four weeks early last year, Lewis ended Parks 59-week run in the top spot. "It feels great," Lewis said. "I feel like Ive played a lot of good, consistent golf over the last year and I felt like I deserve to be here. I didnt feel like I stumbled into it." Lewis finished at 16-under 197 on the Bay Course at Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club and earned $225,000 for her second victory of the year and 10th overall. Also the 2012 winner at Seaview, she won the North Texas LPGA Shootout last month after finishing second six times in her previous 16 events since winning the Womens British Open in August. She joins Sorenstam (1998, 2002, 2005), Juli Inkster (1986, 1988) and Betsy King (1987, 1995, 2001) as the only multiple winners in the tournament. "Thats a pretty good list of people there," Lewis said. "Thats not too bad. Wow, thats really cool." Christina Kim was second after a 72, marking her best finish since 2010. Park closed with a 70 to tie for eighth at 7 under. Shes winless in 10 tour starts this season after sweeping the first three majors last year and finishing the season with six victories. "It is a little bit relief not to have the big heavy crown on my head," Park said. "Its not the end of the world." Lewis finished a stroke off the tournament scoring record set by Annika Sorenstam in 1998 and 2005. The 29-year-old Texan opened with a 67 and had a 63 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead over Kim into the final round. On Sunday, she was hardly threatened, using birdies on the third and fourth holes to open up a two-stroke lead before picking up two more consecutive birdies to open the back nine -- holing a 25-foot putt on No. 10 and a 15-footer on No. 11. Despite her first bogey in 42 holes at No. 12 and then missing two short putts on No. 17 for another bogey, Lewis had built up enough of a cushion to cruise home with the largest margin of victory in the tournaments 26-year history. "I dont know what it is about this place," Lewis said. "Its just really special to me. Ive played some really good golf here, and its just mind-boggling to think I have 10 wins." Jennifer Johnson (72), Haeji Kang (69), Anna Nordqvist (70) and Gerina Piller (70) tied for third at 9 under. Johnson opened with a course-record 62 and followed with 70 for a spot in Sundays final pairing with Lewis and Kim. But the 22-year-old Californian had a double bogey and two bogeys on the back nine to fall out of contention. Kim had a run of three straight birdies on No. 9-11, but shot 3 over on the final seven holes, including a double bogey on 18. "I hadnt been in contention in a while so I kind of forgot what it was like having nerves," Kim said. "And it kind of showed on the last hole." Lewis smiled and pumped her fist to the crowd as she walked down the fairway at 18, relishing her new place atop the world ranking. Her brief stay as No. 1 last year was a rocky one, with Lewis admitting that she had trouble dealing with the extra obligations that came with the top spot. "With a good team of people around me," Lewis believes shes more prepared to handle those duties and be the face of the LPGA Tour. "The last time it was taken away from me in an off-week when we werent even playing, so Im definitely just not going to take it for granted and really enjoy it this time. Now I know all the extra things that come along with it. But Im ready for it this time." Karrie Webb, last years champion, tied for eighth after a 67. Third-ranked Lydia Ko bounced back from a second-round 75 to shoot 69 and finish at 1 under. Isaac Yiadom Jersey . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. Marquette King Jersey . Off-season additions Jermain Defoe and Michael Bradley did not train with the club today, prompting Nelsen to declare its too early to tell if either will be ready for Saturday. http://www.authenticshopbroncos.com/broncos-tramaine-brock-navy-blue-jersey/ . Patton was placed on the restricted list testing positive for a banned amphetamine. Patton took Adderall, a drug commonly used to combat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, late in the 2013 season and then was given a random drug test. Bradley Chubb Broncos Jersey . Seriously. Seven years of losing has brought many different faces, players and management, to the annual pre-season get-to-know-the-team round up. Isaac Yiadom Broncos Jersey . Mickelson shot a 2-under 70 after opening with a 77 -- his worst score of the season -- on TPC San Antonios AT&T Oaks Course. Lefty was 11 strokes behind leader Steven Bowditch, the Australian who had a 67 to reach 8-under 136.PHILADELPHIA -- Ryan Howard and Cody Asche homered, and A.J. Burnett threw six solid innings to lead the Philadelphia Phillies over the Washington Nationals 7-2 on Saturday night. Jimmy Rollins had four hits and Marlon Byrd doubled and drove in a pair of runs for Philadelphia. The Phillies won for just the third time in 11 games against the Nationals. Adam LaRoche and Zach Walters homered for Washington. The game was delayed for 24 minutes because of heavy rain, lightning and thunder after the sixth. Burnett didnt return after the weather cleared, having thrown 93 pitches. Burnett (2-1) gave up one run on three hits while striking out seven and walking two. The right-hander had seven strikeouts to up his career total to 2,215, moving past Jim Palmer into 52nd all-time. Tanner Roark (2-1) had the poorest start of his two-year career, allowing seven runs on seven hits in four-plus innings. The runs and innings were career-worsts for Roark, who was making his 11th major league start. Howard started the trouble for Roark by hitting an opposite-field, three-run homer in the first. The home run snapped Roarks scoreless streak at 18 innings. Asche connected for a solo shot in the second to make it 4-0.dddddddddddd Carlos Ruizs RBI double in the fourth and Byrds two-run single in the fifth gave Philadelphia a 7-0 cushion. LaRoche homered in the sixth. He continued to have success off Burnett, raising his average to .400 (10-for-25) with two homers and six RBIs against the right-hander. LaRoche, who has been slowed by a quadriceps injury, was lifted after hitting the homer. Walters, pinch-hitting in the seventh, homered off Mario Hollands with two outs. 7-2. All three of the rookies hits this season are homers. NOTES: Phillies LHP Cole Hamels (0-2, 6.75) has been scratched from his scheduled start on Sunday because of the flu. Hamels will start Tuesday against Toronto. RHP Roberto Hernandez (1-1, 5.74) now will oppose Nationals LHP Gio Gonzalez (3-1, 3.25) in the conclusion of the three-game series. ... Former Phillies closer Brad Lidge threw out the ceremonial first pitch. Lidge converted all 48 of his save opportunities during Philadelphias 2008 World Series season. ... Third-base umpire Jim Reynolds left the game after the first inning due to an undisclosed illness and was replaced by Toby Basner. ... Rollins had been hitless in his last 11 at-bats. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

p for a better part of the year, so I dont think
re meeting Andy Carrolls cross with a far-post header from clo

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz