Who knows? Weve done crazier things in our family."

#1 von miaowang123 , 19.02.2019 03:59

MUNICH, Germany -- Olympic bronze medallist Jan Hudec will miss the final World Cup race of the season and the Canadian alpine skiing championships later this month after suffering a back injury in training. The 32-year-old from Calgary, whose has battled injury throughout his career, missed Wednesdays downhill and will skip Thursdays super-G at the World Cup finals in Switzerland. Hudec crashed during super-G training in Austria last week and tweeted a photo of his bruised and swollen back on Wednesday. Hudec became the first Canadian alpine skier in 20 years to win an Olympic medal last month in Sochi when he finished third in the mens super-G. Hudec is currently in Munich and will return to Canada with the rest of the team on Friday. He expects to be sidelined from training for six to eight weeks. "If all goes well with the back I could return to training as early as May," said Hudec. "Ill have more time to prepare for the season and hope to come back stronger." He said the Olympics inspired him to keep competing. "To come away from the Games with that experience motivates me to keep going and keep on racing," said Hudec, who had two World Cup podium finishes this season and is ranked eighth in the world in super-G. "I know theres a lot more in me and there are things I want to achieve in this sport. When Im healthy, thats when I get excited to race so Im looking forward to building on this season and coming back healthy." Custom Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . The Wizards gave up two seldom-used players — forward Jan Vesely and point guard Eric Maynor. Vesely goes to the Nuggets, while Maynor gets shipped to the 76ers. Philadelphia receives two second-round draft picks, one from the Wizards in 2015 and one from the Nuggets in 2016. Jessie Bates III Jersey . According to MMAFighting.com, MacDonald needs an x-ray on his right ankle and doctors clearance to fight or he will be subject to a mandatory medical suspension that will end on August 22, 2014. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Cordy-Glenn-Jersey/ . Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics. Sam Hubbard Bengals Jersey .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge. Malik Jefferson Bengals Jersey . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field.TORONTO -- Chris Chelios is 51 years old, but that doesnt necessarily mean his hockey-playing career is over. Chelios, who will be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Monday, said he has considered going to Europe to play with his sons, Dean and Jake, like Gordie Howe played with Mark and Marty for the Hartford Whalers. "My guys are seniors in college now, and if for some crazy (reason) they dont make it (to the NHL), which, realistically theres just not enough jobs, I wouldnt hesitate," Chelios said Friday. "Im staying in shape to go to Europe, pick a good country and take my whole family over there and go play with them there. Like Switzerland, Ive been there. Who knows? Weve done crazier things in our family." Chelios later said he was joking. And he made it clear that he wouldnt trying to do it in the NHL or AHL.dddddddddddd Dean, 24, and Jake, 22, play for Michigan States hockey team. Chris Chelios played his final NHL game for the Atlanta Thrashers on April 6, 2010. He played a total of 1,651 games, the most of any defenceman or American in history. Chelios, who now works as an adviser to hockey operations with the Detroit Red Wings, still skates occasionally. "More pushing pucks and blowing whistles in Grand Rapids," he said. "Every once in a while Ill do a Tuesday night group. I skate more in the summer with my sons than I do actually during the season. Going to have to skate for the Winter Classic. Im looking forward to that." Chelios is set to take part in the Winter Classic alumni game in Detroit on New Years Eve. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

37 of 81), but New Orleans outscored Orlando at the foul li
erek Stepan, Martin St. Louis, Dan Girardi and Carcillo scored goals, leading

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz