aturday, a day after winning the individual all-around title.Kuksenkov,

#1 von dasg234 , 15.06.2019 12:08

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Colby Lewis has been a successful postseason pitcher for the Rangers, and the veteran right-hander is trying to get back on track with Texas closing in on another AL West title.Lewis struggled at times with his control, including three of his five walks in the same inning, and the Rangers lost 5-2 Sunday to the Oakland Athletics in only his second start since a two-month stay on the disabled list.I just didnt make pitches. ... I felt great, Lewis said. Its on me. I want to use a word I shouldnt use on camera. Its junk. Yeah, the sixth inning was junk.With two weeks left in the regular season, the magic number for the AL-leading Rangers (88-62) to clinch the division title remained at five games. They lead second-place Seattle by 8 1/2 games in the AL West.Khris Davis homered twice for the As, giving him 40 for the season -- 10 of them in 15 games against the Rangers.Lewis (6-3) gave up three runs in 5 1/3 innings, allowing three hits and five walks over 92 pitches (48 strikes). But the 36-year-old pitcher got through the outing with no apparent issues after missing so much time with a strained right lat.I feel confident that Colbys healthy, and I feel confident that hes going to get things locked in and be a quality pitcher for us, manager Jeff Banister said.Ross Detwiler (2-3) went 5 1/3 innings and limited the Rangers to two runs after going 0-3 with a 6.75 ERA in his previous six games for the As. Ryan Dull pitched the ninth for his third save in five chances.Davis lined a solo shot to left field in the fourth to match Oaklands single-season team record for homers against the Rangers (Reggie Jacksons nine in 1974). Davis broke that mark when he went the opposite way in the eighth, a two-run shot to right off Keone Kela that also pushed his RBI total to 99.Davis is the first As player to hit 40 homers since Jason Giambi had 43 in 2000.Its pretty cool. Im proud of myself, Davis said. At the same time, weve still got a couple more weeks. I dont know why 45 is out of the question.Texas got its runs with four consecutive hits off Detwiler with one out in the third. Delino DeShields had an RBI single and scored when Ian Desmond hit a sharp grounder that ricocheted of Detwilers knee into foul territory.It was the 17th start overall this season for Lewis, who is 4-1 with a 2.34 ERA in eight postseason starts for the Rangers, including Game 6 of the 2010 AL Championship Series that clinched the franchises first World Series berth.Lewis had three walks in the sixth, the last to Marcus Semien with the bases loaded to force in a run and tie the game at 2. The As went ahead when Renato Nunez greeted reliever Alex Claudio with a fielders choice grounder that drove in a run.That loss, its definitely on my back. I take full responsibility for it, Lewis said. If I did my job were having a different conversation.SUCCESSFUL TRIPWhile already guaranteed consecutive losing seasons for the first time since 2007-09, the As (66-83) won two of three in Texas to wrap up a 6-1 road trip in which they scored 65 runs. The only loss was when Texas scored twice with two outs in the ninth inning Friday night.QUICK RUNNER VS LEWISWhen Lewis last faced Oakland on June 16, he retired the games first 23 batters before a two-out walk in the eighth, and didnt give up a hit until a leadoff double in the ninth. On Sunday, Joey Wendle reached with bunt single on the games first pitch, and Lewis then walked Danny Valencia before striking out the next three batters to get out of the first inning without giving up a run. Lewis made only one more start after that June start against the As before going on the DL.NOTHING DEEPThe Rangers streak of 18 consecutive games with a homer, the third-longest in team history, ended.UP NEXTAthletics: Oakland starts its final homestand of the season on Monday night against Houston.Rangers: Texas stays home with lefty Martin Perez (10-10), who has a 1.96 ERA his past three starts, starting the opener of a three-game series against the Los Angeles Angels.Custom Bob Feller Jersey .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Cheap Indians Jerseys . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. http://www.customindiansjersey.com/custom-larry-doby-jersey-large-133b.html .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Jim Thome Jersey Large .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Kenny Lofton Jersey Large . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked.One of Russias top male gymnasts could miss the Olympics after he became the latest to test positive for the banned substance meldonium.Nikolai Kuksenkov withdrew from the national championships after being informed of the failed doping test on Saturday, a day after winning the individual all-around title.Kuksenkov, a former European champion, had not taken meldonium since August, Russia team coach Valentina Rodionenko told the Russian Ves Sport agency.As yet, no one knows how long a period is needed for meldonium to leave the body, she said. Its a kind of wild, wrong situation, which needs to be sorted out with joint effort.Kuksennkov competed for Ukraine under the name Mykola Kuksenkov before taking Russian nationality in 2013.dddddddddddd He won European Championship gold in the team all-around in 2014, and gold in the same event at last years inaugural European Games.Kuksenkovs is the first known doping case in gymnastics involving meldonium. More than 20 other Russians across all sports have tested positive for meldonium, which was banned on January 1 2016, with at least 123 cases worldwide.Also, Russian Pavel Kulikov, an Olympic hopeful in skeleton, said in a statement he failed a test for meldonium.Kulikov finished 12th at the World Championships in Austria in February. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

s of the arrangement, which some outside economists say is a bad d
f the 2017 league year, which begins in Ma

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz