on Saturday is go out and make up for lost track time and trust the

#1 von dasg234 , 13.06.2019 12:21

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Terrance Williams knew exactly what he was supposed to do in the final seconds of the Dallas Cowboys 20-19 loss to the New York Giants.He just didnt do it.On third-and-10 from the Dallas 46 with no timeouts and 12 seconds left, Williams caught a pass in the right flat. Instead of sprinting out of bounds at around the New York 47, Williams inexplicably turned upfield and gained 5 more yards.But time expired as the Cowboys were lining up to spike the ball and stop the clock.I dont know, I was just doing my best to put the team in a position to kick a field goal, a solemn Williams said after the game. Obviously, I shouldve just followed the rules and got out of bounds.The whole purpose of me cutting it in was to go right back to the sideline to pick up more yardage. Breaking the huddle it was already third-and-13 [sic]. In my mind, I was trying to make the first down and dive out of bounds -- it just didnt go as planned. I was clearly aware of the time. It was something I was just thinking of, and it was a bang-bang moment. Now that I have a time to sit back and think about it, I shouldve just went out of bounds.As the Giants streamed on the field to celebrate their come-from-behind win, Williams fell to his knees. His head dropped and he stared at the ground for several seconds. Dez Bryant whispered into Williams ear, and coach Jason Garrett patted the receiver on the shoulder as he walked past him toward midfield to greet New York coach Ben McAdoo.What he needed to do there was simply run out of bounds, Garrett said. Its a well-practiced situation. Weve been in that situation a lot and his instinct took him inside. Obviously with no timeouts and 12 seconds to go, he needs to catch that ball and immediately get out of bounds and wed asses the situation from there as to whether or not we kick it from there or try to get a little closer.Williams finished with three receptions for 34 yards and one horrendous decision.The coaches are still with me. I shouldve just followed procedure and went out of bounds, Williams said. The players and coaches are still behind me 110 percent. Its just something where I shouldve followed the rules.Its always good whenever you have a great group of guys who will come to your aid and pick you up when youre down. They talked to me and kept me calm. Its still a poor decision for me, but its one of those things that happened in a bang-bang moment. Looking back, Ill never do that again.Linebacker Sean Lee said Williams has made big plays for the Cowboys in the past, and hell make them in the future. Bryant said he told Williams to keep his head up.The Cowboys didnt lose because of that one play. They lost because they averaged 3.4 on 30 carries, Cole Beasley dropped a pass at the Giants 4 that he probably wouldve scored on, Bryant had an apparent touchdown overturned by replay and the defense couldnt make a play when it mattered in the fourth quarter.Fans, as you would expect, are all over social media blaming Williams for the loss.It doesnt bother me. Im used to people blaming me anyway. Its not something new, Williams said. I know what type of guy I am. I know how hard I work, and hearing different people talk about me is not going to bother me, because at the end of the day Im still here doing my job and Im trying my best to put my team in the best position to win.So I cant keep paying attention to what people say because theyre going to talk about me regardless. I just focus on what my coaches and teammates say. The rest of the people dont have anything to say to me.Authentic Custom Ducks Jersey . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Authentic Custom Ducks Jersey . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. http://www.customducksjersey.com/ . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Custom Ducks Jersey China . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Wholesale Custom Ducks Shirts . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula.YAS MARINA, Abu Dhabi -- Daniil Kvyat has called on Toro Rosso to get to the bottom of his back-to-back punctures in Abu Dhabi after they compromised most of the teams Friday running.Kvyat suffered a left rear puncture in FP1 and FP2. In the first instance he was able to pull the car over and stop, but the second occurred at the high-speed right-hander at Turn 16. Fortunately the Russian drivers car stopped clear of the wall and he was able to return to the pits, but he did not emerge again, while teammate Carlos Sainzs session was also ended prematurely as a precaution.An investigation is ongoing overnight to solve the issue and Kvyat says the only thing he can do on Saturday is go out and make up for lost track time and trust the team has found a solution.I think its going to take a long time, he said. We just need to understand ... It will be a deeper dig after what happened. Its happened twice on my car. I lost a lot of mileage. The other carr lost mileage too so its not cool.dddddddddddd Tonight, there will be a big push to understand the problem.Its cost us a full Friday. I didnt do anything today. Well do our best to be in the correct window tomorrow and just go out and hope the issue will be fixed. Theres nothing I can do from my side. Im fully in the hands of the team at this stage.This weekend is not the first instance of Toro Rossos cars having punctures, with Carlos Sainz suffering two in one practice session during the U.S. Grand Prix weekend.When asked if the repeated failures, and Toro Rossos inability to solve them, was a concern, he replied: There was some precedent it was happening a bit lately. I think weve just got to dig really deep and itll be solved Im pretty sure. The team knows about it. From my side, all I can do is go out and drive. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

to excerpts of a transcript published by NJ.com. Identif
he Stanford campus. In 2007, Stanford football initiated a process to help play

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz