ddd It needs to be turned on its head completely.Organizers believ

#1 von dasg234 , 13.06.2019 12:21

WASHINGTON -- Two big innings were enough for the Washington Nationals to overcome the Atlanta Braves and top prospect Dansby Swansons inside-the-park home run Tuesday night.Pinch-runner Michael A. Taylor scored the go-ahead run on catcher Tyler Flowers throwing error as part of a three-run eighth inning as the Nationals defeated Atlanta 9-7.Youve got to believe and think it and everybody was believing, Nationals manager Dusty Baker said. The power of positive thinking goes a long way, especially in this game. That brought the crowd back into the game.Washington had a five-run third inning for the second consecutive night.We just sometimes cant stay away from that crooked number in one inning, Atlanta interim manager Brian Snitker said.Taylor pinch-ran after Braves reliever Jose Ramirez (2-2) walked Ryan Zimmerman. Taylor stole second and, after Danny Espinosas walk, scored when an off-balance Flowers threw pinch-hitter Ben Reveres bunt attempt well to the left of third baseman Adonis Garcia.I knew if I got my hand on it, it had to be quick, Flowers said. When I went through it all in my head, I imagined it being a little more accurate in my head before it happened. Its a do-or-die play. The game is essentially on the line. I tried to be an athlete and it just didnt work out.Trea Turner then hit a two-run single for Washington, which beat Atlanta for the 13th time in 15 meetings this season.Koda Glover (2-0) retired the only two batters he faced to earn the victory, while Mark Melancon got his 39th save in 42 opportunities.Washington used seven relievers, who combined to retire 17 of the 20 batters they faced.They did a great job tonight, Zimmerman said. Theyve done a really great job all year long, coming into games and keeping us where were at. Theyre not an easy team to pitch to.Nationals right fielder Bryce Harper secured his first career 20 homer-20 steal season with a stolen base in the seventh.Swanson, the 2015 overall No. 1 draft pick, hit an inside-the-park home run in the second inning. The shortstop lined a pitch from Gio Gonzalez over Turner and high off the fence in center field, 399 feet away. The ball caromed toward the infield, and Swanson slid home headfirst, easily beating the throw from Harper. It was his first career home run.Swanson, who made his big league debut Aug. 17, entered the game hitting .236 with four RBI in 55 at-bats. Atlantas previous inside-the-park home run was by Wes Helms on Oct. 7, 2001.It was one of those things where I thought it was going to be my first triple, Swanson said. Then as I kept going, judging by the reaction in the dugout and the crowd, I thought `Maybe Ill get an inside-the-parker. I just kept going.Swansons homer gave Atlanta a 3-1 lead, and the Braves added another run in the third on Freddie Freemans RBI single. But Washington blasted starter Williams Perez in the third inning, collecting three singles before Rendon launched an 0-2 pitch to left for his first career grand slam. Zimmerman chased Perez two batters later with a solo homer.Perez allowed six runs in 2 1/3 innings. Gonzalez didnt fare much better, allowing six runs in three innings.STREAKS CONTINUEOF Ender Inciarte singled twice to extend his hitting streak to 17 games, two shy of his career high. Freeman pushed his hitting streak to 13 games with a single.TRAINERS ROOMBraves: RHP Matt Wisler (sore side) played catch a day after he missed his scheduled start Snitker said Wisler would likely need a couple of side sessions before returning to the rotation.Nationals: Washington recalled INF Wilmer Difo and RHP Lucas Giolito from Triple-A Syracuse. Difo hit .257 with five RBI in 35 at-bats in earlier stints with the Nationals, while Giolito is 0-1 with a 5.63 ERA in four starts in the majors.UP NEXTBraves: RHP Mike Foltynewicz (8-5, 4.31) starts the series finale for Atlanta. Foltynewicz earned a victory in his only previous start this year against Washington, allowing four runs in 5 2/3 innings on Aug. 12.Nationals: Strasburg (15-4, 3.59) will return from the DL and start Wednesday. Strasburg has not pitched since Aug. 17 because of right elbow soreness. He is 2-1 with a 4.26 ERA in three starts against Atlanta this season.Roger Clemens Jersey Large . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Bobby Doerr Jersey Large . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. http://www.customredsoxjersey.com/ . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. Custom David Ortiz Jersey .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Nomar Garciaparra Jersey Large .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play.Mind-blowing tricks are the backbone of action sports: Tony Hawk awed when he spun 900 degrees in the air off a skateboard ramp. Travis Pastrana shocked when heaved a motorbike over his head in a double flip. Josh Sheehan outdid him with a triple backflip.Organizers hope the next trick to shake up the world of action sports might be one of the approximately 60 new tricks to be showcased at the inaugural Nitro World Games this Saturday.The event was created by Mike Porra, CEO and creative director of Nitro Circus, a private action sports company that developed the MTV show of the same name. He had a hand from extreme sports icon Pastrana. The result is a three-hour competition that will take place on at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City and air in prime time on NBC.I feel like its going to be the most easily viewable, highly exciting show that has ever been for action sports that isnt just a show, Pastrana said. This is a world championship event. This is something that the guys are going to be going for the title of the worlds best and I feel like that will definitely inspire some of the craziest stuff youve ever seen.Porra and Pastrana want to create an X Games challenger and become known as the Action Sports Olympics.Seven gold medals will be awarded to the winners of BMX best trick, BMX triple hit, FMX, FMX best trick, skate best trick, inline best trick and scooter best trick. Athletes from 10 countries are coming to compete at the event.Skate legend Hawk and seven-time X Games snowboarding medalist Todd Richards will co-host along with Pastrana.Porra has been thinking about a world games competition for close to seven or eight years. On Saturday, Porra will finally see his vision come to life.The sport basically needs a total and complete reevolution, theres no other word for it, Porra said.dddddddddddd It needs to be turned on its head completely.Organizers believe putting the entertainment-value of competition ahead of the more technical and complex aspects of the sport will provide for a better viewing experience.About two years ago, Porra talked with Pastrana and together the pair was eager to create a new competition.We know how to do it. We know exactly what we have to do and we have the resources to do it, Porra said.Each event in the world championship will have a different format, but the overarching similarity is the simplicity to scoring the tricks.Each trick will have a point value out of 10 associated with its degree of difficulty. After the rider does that trick in competition, a panel of five judges will assign a score out of 10 to how well the rider executed that specific trick. The five scores are then averaged and multiplied by the degree of difficulty point value to get the final score for that trick.That makes it easier for the riders to understand what trick will get them enough points to win the competition or outdo a rival.Porra said he had to really fight for the scoring format change in the case of some of the riders.My only thing was we got to keep the core of action sports which is fun, excitement, innovation so with us two butting heads I think we came up with a really good strategy that is easy to watch, easy to view and a lot of fun for the athletes, said Pastrana, an 11-time X Games gold medalist said.I feel like people will be watching to see what goes down, what goes wrong, and like a train crash, you cant take your eyes off. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

/url] . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day f
say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz