in the 2-0 loss in Game 1 at Progressive Field.

#1 von dasg234 , 13.06.2019 12:20

Sergio Perez is excited to partner Esteban Ocon at Force India next year, saying everything he has heard about the Frenchman has been very impressive.Ocon will replace Renault-bound Nico Hulkenberg next year after spending half of 2016 at Manor, where he replaced Rio Haryanto in Belgium. Ocon, who has won the European Formula 3 and GP3 in the last two seasons, is highly rated by Mercedes, where he is part of the junior programme.Perez is relishing the prospect of driving alongside the Frenchman.Everything that I heard about him was very impressive, Perez said. The team was very impressed and enthusiastic. They really liked his personality -- the way he interacts with the team, the feedback he gives and he is meant to be very easy to work with. The team was always very happy when they spoke about him.I had three great years with Nico and I learn a lot from him and now I look forward to learning a lot from Esteban. It is always good to learn things from different drivers. I have been very lucky to have very talented drivers next to me and so now having Esteban, it is a great opportunity to learn new things from a young driver.Ocon has already been told he and Perez, who joined Force India in 2014, will be treated as equals next year. Perez is happy to help Ocon at any opportunity as he knows it will benefit the team.I will be open to learn from him and if he is the same, it is up to him. If he wants to learn, I will be totally open as I have been with all of my teammates. I just want to obviously beat him but work together a lot for the team. I think that is very important and it has worked really well the last few years with Nico and myself, pushing each other on track, but off track always helping the team to go forward.Authentic Custom Magic Jersey . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Penny Hardaway Jersey Large . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. http://www.custommagicjersey.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Authentic Custom Magic Jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Penny Hardaway Jersey Large . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth.TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays survived their first elimination game of the postseason on Tuesday by defeating the Cleveland Indians 5-1 in Game 4 of the American League Championship Series.Now they must try to do it again in Game 5 on Wednesday at Rogers Centre.Blue Jays manager John Gibbons has given the assignment to right-hander Marco Estrada, who took the loss in Game 1 despite pitching Torontos only complete game of the season -- a 2-0 loss to Corey Kluber.The Indians will go with left-handed rookie Ryan Merritt, who will be making his postseason debut after spending most of the season at Triple-A Columbus.The Blue Jays five runs Tuesday were more than they had scored in the three previous games combined (three). It helped when a home run by Josh Donaldson gave them a 1-0 lead in the third and an RBI flare single by Ezequiel Carrera in the fourth gave them a 2-0 lead.You know, I liked being able to get the lead there early on in the game, Donaldson said. We havent been able to get a lead in this series. And I felt like it was very important for us to get out to a lead. And even if it was one run, whatever. ... In the playoffs, these games arent going to come easy to win. Theyve played great defense. Theyve pitched well and had timely hits.The Indians were able to get through Tuesday without using their two best relievers, right-hander Cody Allen and left-hander Andrew Miller. Both played vital roles in the first three games of the series. They will be rested for Game 5.I think that helps, Indians manager Terry Francona said. Certainly when youre down one trying to keep it at one so we have a chance, but also recognizing that if Miller and Cody pitch, that would have been four out of five pretty high-stress, high-leverage innings.(I) decided to try to go a different route. Didnt work out as well as we wanted, but we do have those guys available with a day off behind it.Edwin Encarnacion added a two-run single and Kevin Pillar had a sacrifice fly.Blue Jays manager John Gibbons felt like his team approached the game like theyy normally would.ddddddddddddReally, everything, almost like a normal day, Gibbons said. Obviously its not, but it was almost like a normal regular-season game. They were nice, loose and relaxed, well aware of the circumstances. They showed up today like they always do and played a good ballgame.Francona was down 3-0 in the 2004 ALCS when he was managing the Boston Red Sox. They became the first major-league team to come back from a 3-0 disadvantage, beating the New York Yankees in seven games. They then went on to win the World Series.Im proud of that, obviously, Francona said before the game Tuesday. That was a wonderful four days. I dont think the first three were that great. But it ended -- it was fun to live through that and to actually live. So I guess if people ask, I dont mind it, because like I said, I was proud of those guys. ... But this is a different time, a different team, very different circumstances.Merritt has pitched in four regular-season games, including one start, and is 1-0 with a 1.64 ERA. In 24 starts at Columbus, he was 11-8 with a 3.70 ERA.If you told me at the start of the season I was going to be pitching in the ALCS, I wouldve thought you were crazy, Merritt said. Its awesome. Im glad its here.Estrada allowed two runs in eight innings in the 2-0 loss in Game 1 at Progressive Field. He allowed six hits and one walk and struck out six.In his regular-season start against Cleveland this season, he allowed three runs in five innings. In two career regular-season starts vs. Cleveland, he is 0-0 with a 3.75 ERA.Weve got to win, Estrada said. Thats basically it. Im going to go out and do what Ive basically done all year and not really think about it as an elimination game. Ill just think about it just as another game. My job is to try to go nine innings and give up zero runs. So it doesnt matter if its the last game of the season, the first game, you want to do that every time out. ' ' '

dasg234  
dasg234

ay in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.W
itted for mediums on lap 17 before Verstappen followed suit a la

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz